iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

1st Real load

Started by Stephen1, November 13, 2008, 12:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen1

I was called to a yard clearing in the center of the city, for a couple logs if I wanted them. I have ended up with enough to keep me busy for a while. I hauled out 13 trailer loads. I have more to come, as they are preparing for a subdivision across the road from me, it seems I will be busy this winter. I need to start building a new garage at my cabin to move all my tools to. I think a timber frame garage would be a great project

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

beenthere

A respectable load of logs there.

How many different species did you get?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Stephen1

BT, so far I have , a lot of spruce. 3 nice Tamerack( I think nice red heartwood) black walnut, norway maple?, sliver maple, white oak. should be getting somemore today. I was told the log in the foreground is a norway maple, then I was told by the logger yesterday it is a hickeroy, little more research needed

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Stephen1

Here are some pics of a load of white oak & some firewood

and i also receive 40yds of mulch which I have been able to sell some, hope to sell the rest next spring if it does not compost on me.

Thank You Sponsors!