iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

good days work

Started by woodmills1, October 31, 2008, 07:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

here are some shots of the used to be bad woods road I used untill the beavers made it impassable

first I opened the orchard path

then I got aggregate

here is a before and after of the down hill part of the road

here is the stream crossing before and after

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Dave Shepard

Looks good! Putting the new machinery to the test? :)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

woodmills1

well yes but I have a friend with a new wood stove and needed firewood burnable this year.  I said I had dead ash but could not get to it due to the beavers impact on my woods road.  He looked at it and said get some material and I will get my bobcat and spread it.  The agregate was $2 a ton they call it yard sweepings, mixed stone from the clean up of the plant.  So $64 dollars in material, $22 bucks in diesel, and I bought lunch >:( ;D ;D ;D ;D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!