iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

At 10:09 PM Alaska time, it's so quiet here...

Started by Warbird, October 30, 2008, 02:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbird

...cause all you people over on the right side of the country are sleeping.  I guess I would be too, at 2 AM local time.  :)

Feel free to disregard this post.  I's just bored.  And lonely.  So...  alone.  And lonely.  ;D

Bibbyman

Well,  I'm up.  I started to get a cramp in my leg and couldn't seem to get it to stop.  Seems like when the weather cools off,  I start getting Charlie horses.  I hate that.

I've been off-bearing 8/4 walnut the last three days.  It's heavy but about all I have to do is slide it off the mill onto the stack.  I've been running the Terex a lot in the past 5 days.  I think that kind of beats up my legs and lower back.

Anyway,  back to bed for me..
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

SwampDonkey

Get the Gator Aid out Bib or eat bananas more often. That'll take the cramps out.  ;D Musta been a hard work day man, make that young feller tail more. ;)

I remember my mom telling me about one morning when she lived back home before she left the roost. Went upstairs to get something from her room and grandmother was laid out on her bed stiff, mouth wide open. Thought she was in cardiac, it was charlie horses in both legs. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!