iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wouldn't ya know it...???

Started by Warbird, October 22, 2008, 11:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbird

My snow plow truck is scheduled to go into the shop today to get some work done so it'll pass I/M and get the transmission leak fixed.  This is a good shop and I've been waiting a week and a half to get in.

So...  wake up today and guess what??  Winter storm advisory!  We're expected to get 3 - 6 inches of snow today and prolly another 2 inches tomorrow.  *sigh*

And to boot, I have to go to the doc this morning.  This bad cold that ain't going away might be turning into pneumonia.  :(  I tell you, sometimes it feels like a guy just can't win no matter how hard he tries.

ely

look on the brite side, you get new windows.

Raider Bill

Quote from: ely on October 22, 2008, 11:41:09 AM
look on the brite side, you get new windows.
Plenty of time to look out those brand new windows from you remodeled house and enjoy the down time :-\
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Warbird

Heh.  Thanks guys.  You know how to make someone feel better.  Good news, the doc said it is viral.  Not pneumonia.  Main problem is I was pretty dehydrated.  Mucinex, lotsa water, and more rest.

Raider Bill

No problem,  ;D We are here to help
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

sawmilllawyer

So, now you get to rest and look out your new windows. Sometimes life gives ya lemons so ya make lemonaid.
Stihl MS-361, MS-460 mag, Poulan 2150, 2375 Wildthing.

Warbird

Well, the new windows won't be installed for a few weeks yet.  On the plus side, my plow started working again, right before I took the truck in to get worked on.  Not sure if the hydraulic pump was just froze up or what.

Papa1stuff

Dr Dave here ,take two asprins and move to Florida!!
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Warbird

How about Ibuprofen?  Can't move and don't want to, doc.  Sorry.  :)

I tell you, this cold is vicious.  Keep thinking I'm getting better then have another span of fever and crud.  Doc said it is viral and to keep hydrated.  It'll move on when it is good and ready.  :-\

Thank You Sponsors!