iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happenings 2008

Started by Swede, October 10, 2008, 02:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swede

This Year much seems to happen. The first months we had a lot to do, finding a nice place for Annikas mother to live. She fell some times a week and in Feb. she broke 4 ribs.
There was a home for old peole but the evening before she should move in there we fond out it wasn´t so nice. In May she moved into our house. It has been a lot of extra work this summer but I feel we gave her a nice time. Sept. 10 she left us. Just a little tiered a couple of throw-ups and then she fell in sleep. She should be 81 Sept. 12.

Okt. 7 in the morning my son called us. He told us it was time for him and his girlfriend (Swedish people don´t marry much, just move together) to have a bayby. Next morning he called again. 8) So now I´m a

GRAND-PA

to a little boy! They´ll call him Widar Erik.

Swede.

PS. No I have no pictures yet! :D
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

OneWithWood

My condolences on the passing of Annika's mother.

Congratulations on the new grandson.

Good to see you back on the forum, Grandpa.

Waiting for those pics.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Tom

Good to have you back on, Swede.  Bless you for taking care of Annika's mom and Hurrah!! for being a Granddaddy.

Don K

Good to hear from you, Swede. My condolences on your loss and my rejoicing on your Grandson.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

isawlogs

Hey , nice to see you back , my condolenses to you and your family Swede , I can relate to you on the keeping of an inlaw  ;)  We made the move here at the farm to do just that , take care of Renées father and mother , he passed a few years ago but her mother is well and very active yet and only 77 of age .

A new grandpa  8) 8) 8) 8)  Get a few pics of the boy on here !!!! ;D 

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Swede

Why do I have to prove everything?  ;D

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

Tom

Now, that's a sport model if I ever saw one. 

pigman

Looks like those Swedish models come with a full head of hair. 8)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

SwampDonkey

I was wonder'n where you ran off to all this time. Then you emerge in shining armour and big smile as a new grand dad.  ;D Congratulations to your son and his woman and new baby. My condolences to Annika and her mom's passing.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

isawlogs

No proof needed , they just good to look at .  ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!