iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor Is Back On.

Started by Mooseherder, September 25, 2008, 08:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

For you fans.  Survivor is on right now. 8) 8)

Mooseherder

And then my cable went out. :D

breederman

Together we got this !

metalspinner

I think they should just dump them all on an island until they ask to get off.  The last one standing wins. No games or backstabbing.  Just get out their and survive.
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

SwampDonkey

zzzz_smiley I can't stand to watch it.  :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

Watch the dude that made the fishhook out of his glasses.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

breederman

I fell asleep after the first tribal  council  >:(   
Together we got this !

Raider Bill

AHH one of my favorites!
It is a weird group.
Should have voted Ginny out first then GC or the gamer kid. Both sat while the rest were digging.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

beenthere

I tried to watch, but less than 10 minutes and I couldn't wrest my mind from thinking how similar this was to professional wrestling, and how unreal it seemed...with the acting, the obvious camera crew involved with their props, and the director setting the stage. The repeats for the right effect must be endless. The clothes they wear are of interest, as they must work hard to get them in that condition. ;D ;D

But I tried...just can't wrap my mind around it, nor see the draw that affects others. No offense to those who enjoy it.  :) :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Raider Bill

No offense taken by me. It's just entertainment.
I started watching it from the start. I knew one of the original players.
Did anyone notice the teacher that seems to have several differnt bow ties on last night?
I preferred the ship wreck starts when you have whatever you wore when the ship went down.

I cracked up last night when they were trying to start the fire by hitting bone against steel.

Jeff

I love survivor. :) Its not about the surviving, its about watching the human interaction.  Don't take offense to this, but its a little similar to watching the forum. Here we have thousands of souls interacting and you never know where those interactions will lead.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

Bill Johnson

I'll watch when they do survivor in the artic, I figure they could start in June and wrap up say December  :D
Bill

Raider Bill

I hope they never do it in a cold climate. I like the costumes for warm weather. :)

Roxie

Say when

Raider Bill

WDH

I am with the Boss.  The human interaction with the stress of minimal food really shows character or the lack of it.  Sure, some of it is staged, but not the part about the physical challenges and the lack of three square meals a day.  Some of the more non-descript players turn out to have the most class and grit.  
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Roxie

I can't help it, I really like that gray haired lady, Gillian.   8)
Say when

Raider Bill

She's GONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Violin_smiley

SwampDonkey

Where's my Star Trek TOS DVD's?  Nice girls in that to Bill. AH! A Starship and the girls to. :D :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Quote from: SwampDonkey on September 26, 2008, 06:36:14 PM
Where's my Star Trek TOS DVD's?  Nice girls in that to Bill. AH! A Starship and the girls to. :D :D :D

This explains many things... :D ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mooseherder

We missed most of the first hour with cable going off and on.  It was coming back on during commercials. >:(
This is one show we have always enjoyed and always look forward to it's return.  We were counting down the days, then got to miss the beginning, but did get the last hour in. ;)
Not sure who I like yet. :D
I think a Survivor North would be awesome also.  It would mix things up a bit.

moonhill

Yes, the politics of it all, here on the forum as well.  It would be a better show if the politics were left out of it.  Then maybe it wouldn't be a show the masses would watch.  My brother collects the videos, I have only seen a few, no TV to watch, I got a laugh at the fellow that fell into the fire and had to be removed from the show, that was a while back.  What was he thinking sitting in the smoke like that?   Tim
This is a test, please stand by...

Raider Bill

Pretty boring last week. Like to see GC get bounced. ;D

WDH

He looks like a quitter.  The women compete harder in the challenges than him.  His attitude is also irritating.

Thank You Sponsors!