iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

earmarks

Started by mike_van, September 14, 2008, 09:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_van

All along I thought this was what happened to Evander Holyfield after he fought Mike Tyson...........Guess I should get out more  :D
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

Dave Shepard

Nah, those were toothmarks. :D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

easymoney

Jeff

glad to see this aint another political thread. We have more then enough at this point and any more new ones for awhile will be frowned upon and will either be merged with existing political filler or maybe just disappear. 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dave Shepard

I was going to start a Political relief thread, where you could talk about anything but. :D I guess this one will do. The barn cat had kittens, two grey, one black, and we might get some corn cut if it stops raining. ;D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Kansas

This probably belongs in the food thread but it could also qualify as political relief.
We have a "communal" garden at work, that we all put in and tend to. Its normal for people to go out at lunchtime and graze on whatever is in season. The other day, we were sitting around at lunch hour, and we heard a couple of yelps from the garden. Then we heard a string of expletives. This was followed by flat out screaming. Seems one young lad that works for us with a fondness for sweet peppers was picking and eating them right out of the garden. Then he moved over to another spot and found a "small orange bell pepper". It was a hablenero.
He described a trip to the bathroom the next morning, but none of it is printable here.

Some lessons, you only have to learn once.

Dave Shepard

I guess I rerailled this one pretty good, I hope you don't mind Mike. ::) :)

Dave

Jeff

I found a natural Rock Face yesterday that is about 8 foot tall that doesn't appear to have any earmarks.  :) I think it looks like a lion. :)

mike_van

I don't mind at all Dave - It was meant to be a little humor -  Gonna have some more ears tonight - The dozen of sweetcorn sitting on the counter -  8)
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

Radar67

Quote from: Jeff on September 14, 2008, 04:45:17 PM
I think it looks like a lion. :)

Looks more like Arky's little beagle with his nose to the ground moving right to left.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

beenthere

Jeff    :D :D
You've not been getting enough sleep.... ;D ;D  or watching too long for a bear.... :D :D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Dave Shepard

Took me a second, but I found the lion. :)

Dave

Radar67

"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Dave Shepard

I'm starting to see food, yup, it's suppertime. ;)

Dave

Sprucegum

Still looks like a rock to me  ::)

A gravel crusher has started up next door to my woodlot, running 24 hours a day  :o
I worked on a crusher when I was younger so I learned to sleep right beside it  ;)

Stephen Alford

Jeff your lion rocks, this was looking down when I looked up.

logon

Jeff

Don_Papenburg

I am glad that i am done with sweet corn . Had 4acres planted in 2/1 acre plots 10 days apart .  Apples are coming on strong.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Dan_Shade

Quote from: Stephen Alford on September 14, 2008, 07:53:02 PM
Jeff your lion rocks, this was looking down when I looked up.

That's an applachian piniota!
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

fat olde elf

I vote for the lion !!!!
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Mooseherder

This is our 8 year old Pomeranian named Lindi, aka Panda, Boo Boo Bear, Miss Piggy, Monster and Tazmanian Devil. ;D

She knows what time I'm supposed to be home but I was late Friday night and she waited patiently for me for an hour.   My wife says she just stares out at the road and don't want to come in.   Here she is looking at the right point of me making an entry at possibly any moment. :D

My daughter cuts her hair into a Lion Cut. ;D

Don P

This is a neat rock I turned over a year or 2 ago. I think he said "no thanks" on the earmarks.

Slabs

Quote from: Jeff on September 14, 2008, 04:45:17 PM
I found a natural Rock Face yesterday that is about 8 foot tall that doesn't appear to have any earmarks.  :) I think it looks like a lion. :)

I was gonna say Vincent.
Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

DanG

Jeff, I see yer lion and raise ya a bull...at rest after a hard day's "work."
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

Vincent from beauty and the beast?  I totally agree. So does my sister. :)

Thank You Sponsors!