iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Novabrik

Started by Larry, August 28, 2008, 11:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry

We are considering using Novabrik on our house.  The product is new to this area, but I guess the product has been used in Canada for close to 10 years.  Checking to see if anybody has comments...good or bad.

In case anybody is wondering Novabrik is concrete siding that sorta resembles brick.  The split texture is unlike any brick I have ever seen...looks more like concrete landscaping blocks.

Novabrik

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Don_Papenburg

I have seen it and was not impressed with the look .   It does look good in the 4color adds though.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Don_Papenburg

Larry, I was thinking that if you wanted a long lasting cementious siding  look into hardie or certantied cement board siding.  The look is clasical and you can get it with a factory finish that will last.

Norm

Larry I sold my dream sports car to put brick on our house....don't miss the car one bit. ;)

Larry

I don't have a sports car Norm.  The boss has been looking at my boat in a funny way...hope she isn't thinking what you just suggested. ??? ???
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Norm

Woah!...... A car is one thing but in no way was I suggesting that the boat be traded for brick.....the wife maybe but not the boat. ;D

Don_Papenburg

You can't beat real brick  no matter what you  have to trade

WH_Conley

Have a brick house. Always wanted one. Now I want to add on. Brick 1970, no match. How do you add on that looks anything?

Trying to figure out how sell this little part of the farm and build new, with REAL wood.
Bill

Don_Papenburg

To add on you save the brick from the opening in the wall and tie in with  stone .Get on the internet ,look up pinehall brick .  Streator brick , Marsailles Brick or any other brick maker someone has brick that matches .  Call Theis general trucking 1 815 672 1381    He has a yard full of different brick in many colors and sizes

Thank You Sponsors!