iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

looking for a skidder part

Started by Tombstone, August 24, 2008, 05:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tombstone

I was pulling a hitch the other day with my 1976 Clark 666b and when I stopped I smelled something funny. I pulled the side cover and saw a leak on top of my torque converter. From all of my manuals it seems to be the breather or check valve? I have looked on here for hours and cannot find one. It seems like a pretty common part? The top of it must have broken off. Can anyone help? It is a Dana c270 torque converter?
1976 Clark 666B Cable Skidder,Huskie 372, Old Johnny Red Saw, Old Chevy Ton Truck,1972 Massey 20 Tractor, Cutting keeps me sane!

Sawyerfortyish

Take a ride up to Colebrook or give em a call Nash equipment. If you don't know about them already.  He's got several acres of parts equipment.

Black_Bear

I'll second the suggestion about Nash Equipment. A lot of old rusty iron lying around, but they probably have the part or can get it for you. Old Eddie isn't with us anymore, but his legacy lives on, and the business is still family run.

http://www.nashequipment.com/

Tombstone

Thank you, he called me the other day and set me up. It is sure nice to know that there are still business owners out there that care about the little guy!
1976 Clark 666B Cable Skidder,Huskie 372, Old Johnny Red Saw, Old Chevy Ton Truck,1972 Massey 20 Tractor, Cutting keeps me sane!

Thank You Sponsors!