iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another Oil Development in Newfoundland, 700 Million Barrels

Started by SwampDonkey, August 20, 2008, 05:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Hebron got the green light from the Newfoundland government to develop a $5 Billion project off the coast of Newfoundland with an estimated yield of 700 Million Barrels and life of 25 years. The government expects $16 Billion in revenues.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

Had to edit some numbers, the daily output didn't compute with the total yield.  I think they meant 220,000 barrels per day. But when you do the math it's 500,000 per day. SO I assume they are being conservative. ::)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

moonhill

Drill here, drill now, or something like that.  But your in Canada, fooooy.  SD, doesn't Canada rank high up in the oil out put numbers?    Tim
This is a test, please stand by...

SwampDonkey

moonhill

This is a test, please stand by...

Thank You Sponsors!