iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

FAY.......what a mess!

Started by smoothED, August 19, 2008, 05:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoothED

I'm in the eye of fay right now and boy, what a mess,rain all day yesterday and the same today with 60+ winds,palms are snapping in half and falling over,live oaks are loosing branches,cedars falling over.............man! i got a lot of work to do tommorow.

Tom

The Doctor's will tell you that there is no "minor" operation when it happens to you. 

In the great scheme of things, you are a minor statistic.  When Fay was sitting on top of Immokalee, the cameras and news people were filling the TV screens with pictures of Miami and West Palm.  To most people in the USA, Florida is Key West, Miami Sarasota and Disney. :-\

I sure hope your damage was minimal, and I don't envy you the clean-up.   I hate raking.  :D

Maybe the Lake will get enough water in it to get the sand washed off of the frogs.  :P :D

Be safe and don't get yourself hurt.

smoothED

It aint over yet,my pond is starting to run over, still got the winds,transformers are exploding down the street,and the idiots on the weather channel says it's nothing in ft.myers..........DUH. This is as bad as some hurricanes that skirted us.

Thank You Sponsors!