iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sadie's new friends

Started by Raphael, August 06, 2008, 02:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphael

My father's dog has learned (the hard way) a new version of the game chicken.

Fortunately she came away from this recent round only faintly scented.

He's a cute little bugger!
... he was middle aged,
and the truth hit him like a man with no parachute.
--Godley & Creme

Stihl 066, MS 362 C-M & 24+ feet of Logosol M7 mill

Burlkraft

How'd that turn out  ???  ???  :D  :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

ohsoloco

Even getting fairly scented, that aroma will probably come back for months any time she gets wet  :-\  

Geez, those little things really are cute, even the tiny ones will stand up to you...I've had them lurch at me like "you want somma this?!"  :D  Makes me feel bad when I thump 'em on the head with the shovel  :(

thecfarm

My dog seems to get into one every year.I was on my way to work one day when he got into one.I opened up the door and told the wife your boy just got into a shunk,Bye,I'm going to work.  ;D  He got after one right in front of the garage door,and the door was open.Of course the shunk had to spray right towards the doors.Garage is also attached to the house.He sure does try to rub it out of his eyes.After he gets it's out of his eyes,he's happy as he was before.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

twobears

bottle of hydrogen peroxide
box of baking soda
drop or two of dawn dish soap

mix and apply to skunky smelling dog... rinse off and smell should be gone 

ADAMINMO

That recipe really works. I had a round with them living under my house a while back. There is a thread about that on here some where an has some good advice. Better get rid of them soon or they will take up residence!! Thats what happened at my house. I got dogs now so they dont hang around the yard any more.

twobears

yep,it works. fur trappers use it to descent skunks. my big sisters husky has a habit of killing skunks in the middle of the night.she,s used that four times now to descent her dog and it works well.

delbert

Thank You Sponsors!