iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curdog

Been mid 60's sunny and dry.  After a week of rain, today has been great. Maybe in a few days the rivers will clear up and can get on with some fishing

Bricklayer51

30 degrees snow on the truck and the roof and a few flakes coming down now got to love northeast Mi.

thecfarm

The sun is really trying to come out. I had 36 for a low. Going to rain off and on all week.We are lucky this is not snow first thing in the morning.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

hacknchop

Bricklayer, wife would like to know where in Mi is Hubbard Lake?
Often wrong never indoubt

346xp

45* with thunder storms and lotsa rain

mesquite buckeye

Low 80's and sunny.  ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Bricklayer51

Hubbard Lake is 22 miles southwest of Alpena.

curdog

Started out in the upper 40s and right around 75 and sunny now.  Should be rain free.... until Saturday  :-[

jwilly3879

Just finished watching my granddaughter's softball game, 32 degrees and snowing, felt more like soccer season.

Chuck White

Quote from: thecfarm on April 19, 2015, 04:19:14 PM
Chuck,swiming pool ALL hooked up,as in pump too.  :o  I had 34 this morning. Kinda close for a pool hook up here.  ;D

Yup, all hooked up including the pump & filled.

Added the Spring chlorine yesterday, looking nice and blue this morning.

Did I mention that I left the pump on all night, it was only 34° at 9:00 last night and this morning we have 32° and a white ground, about 1" of snow.

Long as the water is still circulating, it will be fine.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

346xp

Its 30* with white crap on the ground here :snowball:

thecfarm

Just hates to warm up. Good thing I got up as the sun comes up or I would not have seen it for 3 days. The wind blowth. Kinda cool. The wheel barrow had some ice in it this morning.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

it worked out good this am the ground was stiff enough not to make ruts finished the job now it can warm up to the 70s   LET THE SUN SHINE  8) 8)

Grizzly

well, our lake has open water and we enjoyed a couple of days of beautiful sunshine and now we're back to sloppy snow and a cold east wind.  :(  at least the geese are staying. the ducks seem to think their must be a better place somewhere.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

mesquite buckeye

High 70's with a 2% chance of rain, but mostly sunny and perfect. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

thecfarm

Ice again in the wheelbarrow. Sun is out,for now.

SwampDonkey

It's been raining here since Thursday, mostly showers. Low of 36, high of 54 most days. Sunny break here and there. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

coxy

what a beautiful 20degrees   NOT   steve_smiley dadgum you, Charlie! say_what smiley_furious whiteflag_smiley

Magicman

No complaints from me.  I sawed between rain showers and got-r-done this week.   ;D

Forecast is 88° tomorrow.  Yikes !!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

346xp

Chilly morning 25* but headed for 50s today and sunny 8) 8)

Buckshot00

62 with rain today.

Magicman

We are sending our rain to South Georgia, so look out tonight guys.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Rain, rain, and more rain.  Thank you MM. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

36° and the sun is out,for now. Seem like all week if I was not up to see the sun rise,I would not see the sun at all.  :)  Around 7-8 it seems to get cloudy and the wind starts to blow. Been on the cool side here.

coxy

36 how can it be warmer in the north  ;D   25 here BUT the sun is out  8) 8)

Thank You Sponsors!