iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

All rain, 38° for a high.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

We're gonna get it Saturday Ray.  >:(
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Buckshot00

Sunny with a high of 55.

Nichols

3 inches of snow over night. Luckily there was no wind with it so, no drifting!
If Balein' wire and Duck tape ever quit, my whole place is gonna fall apart!

FarmingSawyer

Cold and damp.....32˚ with light snow falling.
Thomas 8020, Stihl 039, Stihl 036, Homelite Super EZ, Case 385, Team of Drafts

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

SwampDonkey

12-15" of snow.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Woodhauler

Quote from: SwampDonkey on December 18, 2014, 06:26:47 PM
12-15" of snow.  ;D
That is all good till the christmas eve monsoon rains coming!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

chevytaHOE5674

Some snow over the last few days bringing our season total to 98" so far.

Looks quiet and mild(20's) for a few days then maybe a slight warm up before a possible blizzard(talking 24+ inches) next week. Lets hope that goes someplace else.

Magicman

We got smacked with rain this afternoon and it is supposed to be a washout tomorrow.  49°
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Buckshot00

30 going to 50.  Sunny.

Magicman

48° and da rain is ah coming. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mesquite buckeye

61 and sunny.  ::)

Brrrrr. I may wait until 10 to open up the shop door. ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Buckshot00

Magicman

The mid 40's are hanging on this morning.  Just will not turn loose.

mesquite buckeye

Chuck White

20°F and Sunny!

Seems a little odd to see the big ball in the sky, not been visible for quite a while now!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

50° and kinda sunny.   ;D

thecfarm

Nothing above freezing for the last 2 days.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

FarmingSawyer

Yesterday and Friday were both cold, but really fine days. Today, overcast and 32˚ Warming up to the high 40s later in the week and rain moving in for Christmas eve. As long as we don't get a dump of snow right now I'll be happy. This weather is odd, and un-like winter in Maine, but this year I'll take it.......other than the mud which is preventing jobs.
Thomas 8020, Stihl 039, Stihl 036, Homelite Super EZ, Case 385, Team of Drafts

SwampDonkey

Big rain coming Christmas Eve they say, 2". On top of that 15" of snow we have. Fun.  :-\
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Buckshot00

Currently 35, breezy and mostly cloudy.

mesquite buckeye

The mountains are white on top. fly_smiley :snowfight1: :snowball1: :snowball1: :snowball1:

64 and sunny. ;)

Happy solstice. Summer is coming. :-\

thecfarm

Yes,swampdonkey,big rain here too. The field looked like this at the end of January,2013,may look like that the end of December.

Thank You Sponsors!