iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesquite buckeye

91 and sunny. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

SwampDonkey

Had some rain in the night. Overcast today with mist once in awhile.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

Still cloudy here. 50°
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

jrose1970

Blackberry winter! It was 47 this morning and is supposed to be 43 tomorrow morning. I was worried that we would not have blackberry winter.
HFE-36; International 424-37HP; McCullogh Pro 10-10

mesquite buckeye

Us too.

97 and sunny with a breeze. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:

Great wood drying weather. ;D ;D ;D :snowball:

9% humidity, lower this afternoon. :)
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

goose63

mesquite buckeye be Friday we will be catching up with ya 90 here  :laugh: :D :D :D :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

mesquite buckeye

Sadly, the weather guessers blew it again. It was 91 by 9am and pushing 100 right now. :(

If they are honest this will be the first of many 100's of the year. Back to the 70's this weekend. ;D

Raider Bill

So far we have got about 4 inches of liquid sunshine today :D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

WDH

Very good air drying weather thru the weekend. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

40F and rain, not so great.  ;D :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

Just about the same here at 42° and a light rain.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mesquite buckeye

94 with dust storms. :-\

SwampDonkey

Rain didn't amount to much, some sprinkled mostly after 8:00 am. Wet in the woods, but gotta keep the saw swing'n.  ;D

thecfarm

Sun was out for most of the day. Wind blew.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

chevytaHOE5674

Yesterday morning it was 30° and frosty. Today it hit 91° this afternoon, before a brief thundershower moved through and dropped the temp into the 60's. Tomorrow is supposed to be back in the 50's for highs.

SwampDonkey

Rain in the morning yesterday and then it cleared and reached nearly 70 degrees and on the muggy side.  Black flies along with it. ;D

thecfarm

Swampdonkey and his bearing of bad news.   ;D  Black flies are out,full bore,wide open.

SwampDonkey

Almost 70F yesterday again, lawn is ready to mew.  ::) Rain came in the evening, looks like it could be a shower day here today.

coxy

about 45 and rain again last year at this time it was so dry you couldn't even spit  this year all its done is rain  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :( :( :( :(

thecfarm

Mother's Day and it's a deary one. 56° and it was wet this morning,but the grass is just about dry now. Might rain today.
I have noticed the amount of wood I am burning now. Or not burning.  :)

chevytaHOE5674

Seems like as a farmer and a logger I want the opposite weather for each occupation. We had a brief shower the other day but it wasn't hardly enough to wet the dust, other than that its been probably 3 weeks since out last decent precipitation. Good news for getting into the woods and logging, bad news when your a farmer and the grass is only 1" tall and going nowhere fast.

Since I enjoy farming more that's usually the weather I root for. ha

SwampDonkey

Reached 62F today and aside from a morning shower it has been a dry overcast day.

sandhills

Thunderstorms here tonight but it did cool down enough before so hopefully nothing too severe, sure hope the folks in Canada can get some of the rain  :-\

thecfarm

Yes,I hope they get some rain too. The way that fire is it might turn that rain to steam.  :o
I have 34°. Weather guys hit that spot on. Just like the rain. They said around noon,1:00 the rain started.
No black flies this morning. Wind is blowing.
Looked like I had a bear at the bird feeder. The post was turned 180° and it stands about 6 feet high. One plastic tube feeder was smashed and the other one has some metal around it,but was out of shape some. Looks like I will be bring in the feeder for a few nights.

Thank You Sponsors!