iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new cookie bags

Started by Tom, August 02, 2008, 11:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Gael came home with one of those new bags of chocolate chip cookies.  I saw them on the counter and walked around them several times, trying to make myself go away.  There was nobody else there, so, in a fit of temptation, I opened them up.  There is a little tab on them that lets you pull the whole top off of the container, to expose all of the cookies. Then, I found, you can carefully replace it and no one will know that you took any cookies.  ;D    I got a glass of milk too.  ;D

There are people who snack in the grocery store.  I've seen them eating the grapes, or an apple, or some even a candy bar.  It's OK, I guess if they take the container to the checkout counter and pay for it.  But, I hope they don't figure out that they can open and close these cookies like this.  It would be pretty bad to get home and find that you had a handfull of cookies missing from your cookie bag. :-\

Paul_H

Especially if you don't know who's hand was in it before you  yikes_smiley
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

SwampDonkey

"those new bags of chocolate cookies"

It ain't no more. ;D :D

It ain't easy enough to pull the whole tray out, take 2  ::) then replace and close, fold and  bend the wire tab to seal it?  Make'n it too easy for you salivating, weak-tempted types all the time. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

easymoney

i call that going to the grociery store to graze. also i have seen women trying the perfumes. after a while you might get half a bottle.

Tom

Quote from: SwampDonkey on August 03, 2008, 05:02:35 AM
It ain't easy enough to pull the whole tray out, take 2  ::) then replace and close, fold and  bend the wire tab to seal it? 

Take two?

Where you from, Boy!?!?  :D

scgargoyle

Who ya gonna fool with an empty bag? Once I open 'em up, they're pretty much history! :D :D :D
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

SwampDonkey

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Fla._Deadheader

Sounds like "OREO'S". Carrie calls 'em, Granpa's cookies.  ;) ;D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

RavioliKid

SCGARGOYLE writes

Once I open 'em up, they're pretty much history!   

That kind of reminds me about when they first came out with the nutrition statements on Girl Scout cookies. Who are they kidding - 12 servings per package?!

Everyone knows that there is just one serving in each package of Thin Mints!
RavioliKid

TexasTimbers

My wife's husband likes the Golden Oreos the best.
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Dave Shepard

Ahhh...hmmmm.... smiley_headscratch. Is that a new way to talk about yourself in the third person?

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Don_Papenburg

If he likes them golden oreos a lot he will end up as a third person in one  ;D
very seldom buy cookies . They just taste better hot out of the brick oven
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

SwampDonkey

'bout the only cookie I eat is a whole wheat and molasses fig newton. Now there's a mouth full.  :D

TexasTimbers

I been looking for this 3rd guy and hadn't found him yet, but I have noticed more cookies do seem to be missing.

Don you are right, but I even it out by eating the same number os chocolate ones so it cancels out. ;D
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Thank You Sponsors!