iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

thanks marcel

Started by trapper, August 02, 2008, 11:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trapper

I kept up on the thread on making an axe handle last winter.  finally got a round to it.  It was a project with my grandson this afternoon. not the best but i am happy with it. some day i will learn how to post pictures
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

isawlogs

Well I am very pleased you had a nice afternoon with your grandson ... ya really need to get a picture up of him .
How old is he , was he able to contribute to the making of ???   My first ones where really good fire helpers ... they burnt real good .  ;D :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Dave Shepard

Great thread Marcel! I'm surprised I missed it.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

beenthere

trapper
Would like to see the handle...and maybe posting it would be another good project with your grandson.   Those younguns seem to have quick eyes and thoughts when it comes to figurin out these computer things....
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!