Started by james, July 14, 2008, 08:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james

you forget its your birf-day till the day after
:-[ :-[ :-[
james

Mr Mom

Well happy late b-day.
Well just be glad that you are over the hill and not under it ;) ;) ;).

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

zopi

Quote from: Mr Mom on July 14, 2008, 09:11:52 AM
Well happy late b-day.
Well just be glad that you are over the hill and not under it ;) ;) ;).

Thanks Alot Mr Mom

Came in to say that..If you wake up on the green side of the grass, You Win!
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

brdmkr

Quote from: zopi on July 14, 2008, 10:54:10 AM
Came in to say that..If you wake up on the green side of the grass, You Win!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

BillG

YOU MIGHT BE OVER THE HILL IF......

Your name is DanG........and by the way, it's ok to be over the hill cause that means the hard part is past..... :)

DanG

Naahhh BillG.  I ain't over the hill.  Yer Granny defined that for us last year;  You're over the hill if your kids are on Social Security!

James, I noticed your B-day at 3am yesterday while I was up for undisclosed reasons related to this topic.  If I'da knowed you was gonna forget, I woulda called ya. :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Slabs

Quote from: james on July 14, 2008, 08:27:31 AM
you forget its your birf-day till the day after
:-[ :-[ :-[
james

I qualify.  Missed my notice on the forum this year.  It was the big one.
Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

Fla._Deadheader

All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

DanG

Linda discovered another hint when she went through the mail today;  You might be over the hill when you start getting junk mail from The Scooter Store! :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Left Coast Chris

James......... well, what the heck.... you can celebrate after the fact anyway.  If you are like me, you get to pick where you want to eat out and open your new set of craftsman screw drivers (my drawer is getting pretty full).   I guess there are a few signs a person is getting over the hill  :D :D ::)
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

easymoney

you are not over the hill when you start getting mail inviting you to join arrp. they sterted trying to sign me up by time i was 55.

ellmoe

Quote from: easymoney on July 16, 2008, 10:59:11 PM
you are not over the hill when you start getting mail inviting you to join arrp. they sterted trying to sign me up by time i was 55.

Me at age 50 and now my wife at 40! I expect my teenager to be next. ;D

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Thank You Sponsors!