iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Look what I drug home

Started by Quartlow, July 05, 2008, 11:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quartlow

The things you get at a family picnic. Nephew has an Amish neighbor who was at his 4th of July picnic. HE brought this over and was surprised I knew what it was.

Now I just need some Black powder and fuse  :D
I even got the instructions. I don't think it has ever been fired. From the looks of it it's just beat up  from banging around in the box with the other ones he bought

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

WildDog

If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

farmerdoug

An original power(powder) spliter. :D :D :D :D

A great find, Quartlow.
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

TexasTimbers

I didn't know what it was either. I'd like to see it go bang.

Make a youtube and post it! 8)
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Quartlow

TT heres one in action, I think from what I can see it is one styled like mine
You will have to copy and paste it, I watched it last night and can't remember if all the language was safe or not

There is no profanity and the music is so loud that you couldn't hear it if someone uttered an explitive anyway. :)
Tom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UngMpN35SX4&feature=related

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Warbird

Heh.  Seems like it took them a few tries to figure out they needed more powder.  Looks like fun but I think I'll stick with the hydraulic splitter.  ;)

WildDog

I've actually got one,

I had it attached to a rope closing my chicken coop years ago when I was on a cattle station, an old fellow that worked on the place told me what it was but not how to use it, we used to split a lot of posts with wedges back then. Could anyone let me know how it works please, my wife has me selling all my "What she calls useless stuff" in the shed and I would like to let the buyer know.
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

mike_van

Thats pretty slick - Wish I'd had one back when I used to split elm by hand -  8)
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

Thank You Sponsors!