iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Further erosion of parental authority

Started by iffy, June 20, 2008, 02:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iffy

If a parent can't discipline their 12 year old for inappropriate internet use, we have gone too far.

That didn't work so good. Maybe try pasting this into your browser. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,369044,00.html

Sprucegum

The Dang-fool polititions here are about to pass a law making it illegal to spank your children  >:(   Just when a lot of kids seem to need it   ::)  ::)

TexasTimbers

Betchya Judge Suzanne Tessier doesn't have kids. If she does, and "disciplines" them the way she forces her brand of justice on this father and unfortunate daughter, the chickens will come home to roost in her home one day as well.

Government in the role of the parent. Hillary will probably send this judge a Certificate of Building a Better Village Award. Geez. I have to go puke now.
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

mike_van

Quote from: TexasTimbers on June 20, 2008, 03:06:02 PM

Government in the role of the parent. Hillary will probably send this judge a Certificate of Building a Better Village Award. Geez. I have to go puke now.
:D :D :D :D
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

zopi

...hmmm...alaska is looking better all the time.
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

metalspinner

So who was paying the daughter's attorney fees?

Quotewe have gone too far.

Unfortunately, that line was crossed a loooong time ago. :(
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Warbird

Quote from: zopi on June 20, 2008, 10:13:27 PM
...hmmm...alaska is looking better all the time.

Shhhhh.  We don't want many folks moving up here!  Just you FF'ers and that's it.  ;)

sawguy21

I was p/o'ed at that too. The father now has custody and no authority. What will the learned judge have to say when the same kid comes before her on a criminal charge at the age of 13? I sincerely hope there is an appeal.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Warbird

Maybe they grounded her for 2 years or something severe?  That's the only way this case would make sense.

Thank You Sponsors!