iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fun with tortillas

Started by Dave Shepard, May 18, 2008, 07:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Shepard

I have a weakness for Taco Bell grilled stuffed burritos. I was going to make some of my own, but didn't have all the ingredients, so I ended up with something completely different. I put pepperoni, onions, mozzerella on a tortilla, wrapped it up, and squezzed it on the electric griller. food6 Kind of like a do it yourself hot pocket. I've also made them with ham and cheese, with a little dollop of dijon mustard to dip them in. You can cheat and nuke them, but they are crunchier on the gridle. I haven't gotten around to making the Taco Bell one yet, but I might soon.

What would you put in your grilled burrito?

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

zopi

raw ahi tuna, and a pesto made from a sesame vinaigrette, a tiny bit of minced scallions, shaved garlic,
hon dashi stock and dried portobello... 
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

zopi

hmm...wild salmon, fresh chopped chive, a havarti butter cream sauce and a little cayenne.

Edit...forgot the mushrooms... 8)
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

limbrat

Crunchy peanut butter,thin sliced banna,some bacon and a little butter on the outside.
A realy good Elvis.

ben

Engineer

Scrambled eggs, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, some shaved steak, mozzarella cheese, hash browns and a bit of worcestershire sauce.

Dave Shepard

Sounds good, although I'll let you eat the mushrooms.

I had taco salad for dinner. There was a couple of extra tortillas in the fridge, so I tossed some taco meat, cheese, onions and tobasco in them. food6 food6

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

zopi

Taco salad...gotta love anything that is called a salad and contains 3500 calories....
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Dave Shepard

Nah, I'm on a diet, it was only 3499 calories. :D

Dave

flip

Uhhh, I'm gong to all yalls for breakfast lunch and dinner  digin1
Timberking B-20, Hydraulics make me board quick

olyman

tabasco--yehah!!! good stuff---

Thank You Sponsors!