iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New residents in the ADAMINMO house!!!

Started by ADAMINMO, May 05, 2008, 12:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADAMINMO

My wife and I own a male and female Pug. This pregnancy was not planed cause she is so young(9 months) but all turned out well. Here is our new litter of pups!! 8)  8)  8)
It all started at 11am with the first one. The 4th one came at 5pm.4 females. I cleaned all stuff up and made her a new bed.My wife and I had supper and was watchin tv. All of the sudden we heard her bark(she was in the laundry room). I jumped up and ran in there and she popped out another one , male, got a towel and cleaned it all off and was puttin it down and here came out #6 , male also.By this time it was 10 after 8 , 9 hours of labor and 6 beautiful pups.What a great day to spend a Saturday.Couldn't have been better!!!

Here is a picture of the momma "Bella" and her pups.

Here is a picture of the pups, 4 Females and 2 Males Largest brown colored ones are the 2  males and then there is 2 fawn and 2 black that are females.

Here is a picture of the proud parents. Bella is the one on the left(mom) and Pugsley is the one on the right(dad).

They both like to pose for pictures if ya can't tell!

moosehunter

One of my friends has two pugs. Pretty neat dogs.
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

ADAMINMO

They sure are!! Ours are very friendly and love to play with the kids. I will be selling them in about 6 weeks. I think the pet shop may take a few and then I have some individules that are interested. They are great dogs though ..... just like one of the kids!! :D

metalspinner

That's neat!

Interesting that the boys are colored like Momma and the girls look like Dad. :D
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

ADAMINMO

Quote from: metalspinner on May 05, 2008, 05:30:46 PM
That's neat!

Interesting that the boys are colored like Momma and the girls look like Dad. :D
Nope ..... the boys are colored like the dad . The girls was 2 black and 2 fawn colored. The first picture where the mom is nursing them is the order they were born. Starting from left under the moms chin was #1 fawn , #2 black , #3 fawn , #4 black all girls , then #5 fawn and #6 fawn both boys.I should have worded the picture better I guess , it was confusing after reading your post and going back to my pics I posted.I changed my wording on the pic to make it less confusing.

metalspinner

smiley_dizzy smiley_dizzy smiley_dizzy

:D

asy

Adam, they're GORGEOUS!!!

My friend has a pug, he's really cute, naughty but cute. His name is Captain Pugsworth. My friend's a vet and this pug had one of his eye balls popped by his mum accidentally when he was little, but the breeder wouldn't get it fixed because he'd be no good for showing, so she told my friend to 'put him down'. She said "you can't put down a pup with nothing wrong with it just because of THIS!!!" so the breeder said "well you have him then". So she did.

He came home and with his one eye, he got the name Captain Pugsworth. "The Captain" for short.

They're glorious dogs.

We need more photos as they grow, please :)

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

ADAMINMO

Shouldn't be a problem with growing pics.

ADAMINMO

Here is a pic. of the pups at 2 weeks old. My son is pretty attached to them. He told his mom that he would buy them all so we could keep them. They are very healthy and growing fast. Won't be long and they will be as big as the mom. :D

(1 day old)

(2 weeks old) (Bet ya can't tell my son , Hunter , is attached to them!! :D :D )

Here they are trying to sleep while we take pictures.

Their eyes are all open and they are now starting to try to walk around. Some are getting around well but others are slow and lazy.

metalspinner

:D :D  That last pic is just how I feel right now. :D

ADAMINMO

Here is some more recent photos of the pups.(pics are a month old but forgot to upload them till today. I will get some more up to date ones.) They are now 12 weeks old. They need new homes,Anybody need a pet? They are very playful and love kids!!

1 male  and 2 females.

1 male (Fawn) 2 females (black)

Thank You Sponsors!