iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Scratch Haytrader off the list

Started by DanG, May 02, 2008, 04:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Scratch him off the list of people DanG needs to meet, and add him to the list of people DanG wants to see again.

He called me late last night from a Motel in Tallahassee, to see if he could wheedle me out of a cup of coffee this morning.  He had flown down to somewhere South of here to pick up a new truck, and was bobtailing back to Kansas.  He pulled in here a little after 8 and we had a nice little visit for a couple of hours.  A couple of days would have been better.  As usual, I got so wrapped up in the visit, I didn't even think about the camera.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Cedarman

Haytrader gets around.  Met him in a field in Oklahoma a couple years ago.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Haytrader

Well, I' be DanGed.  Ya got that ol puter to work after all.

I made it back to the home 20 Sat. @4PM. I was in five states yesterday. Fl., Al., Miss., La., and Tx.
Made it within 125 mi. of Dallas after leaving your place DanG.
Yep, we could have visited for a couple days instead of hours. The coffee was good and I'll buy you a cup next time, but you'll have to come to Ks. to get it.   :D
Thanks to Jeff, Mrs. Haytrader was able to aquire your phone #.

Yep, me and Cedarman met in a pasture in Ok. alright. I also met his son Aaron that day too.

It is always nice to meet FF members and I sure hope I get to meet more. I wish I had the time on this trip I could have met a lot between Tampa, Fl. and here.
Haytrader

Thank You Sponsors!