iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Speaking of Rust Reaper .....

Started by ADAMINMO, April 29, 2008, 05:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADAMINMO

I got online yesterday to place an order for RR. Got to the page that says check or paypal or call ya and it would go no further. I could not for the life of me figure out what I was doin wrong!!! I was starting to wander what was goin on!! ....... I gave up on making the order!  :D  :D  :D  :D  Went to lunch and came back and thought I would try it again , Still no luck ?!$@>? Could not figure it out. Has to be something on my end, but not sure what. So I shoot an e-mail over to Mike at RR and by this time it was time for me to head home.
  Came in this morn and Mike had sent me a message. Opened it up and he said to e-mail him my address and stuff and he would send out my RR and include a bill in the box.I thought ... Man you just don't find people like this to often these days.
Just minutes after I sent him my address I get an e-mail from UPS ... Said here is tracking number and order will be sent. Then seconds later an e-mail from Mike sayin my RR is on the way and just mail him check when I get it.  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)
Talk about absolute class !!!!! I hope the stuff works half as good as the service I recieved. Mike .... Thanks again , and I will let you and everyone know how well it works for me!!!!

It Just Don't Get Any Better Than This !!!!!!

Dave Shepard

We have the highest quality sponsors here on The Forestry Forum, that's for sure! ;) :) I look forward to ordering some Rust Reaper soon as well.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

ely

i just realized i have to order more RR too. i am just about out now.

Mike_P.

Thanks, guys.  I appreciate the kind words and orders 8)

Mike

ADAMINMO

Got in my package of RR today !!!!! 8)  8)  8) Also included was a sample of the Cleaner/Degreaser. I will have to give it a try. I live on my wifes Grandpa farm so there should be plenty of things to try out the RR on as well as the cleaner ..... Stay tuned!

Mike , I will get the check mailed out ASAP ! Thanks for everything!!!! 8)  8)  8)   8)  8)

Warbird

You'll be really impressed with the RR, Adam.  That ratchet of mine that was destined for the scrap heap is still working well.

ADAMINMO

I have a couple tools that will get a drop or two on em'.

Mike_P.

Just a reminder:  LogRite, Timberpro and Truckpartcity also sell Rust Reaper.  If you're ordering something from one of them, you can add to your order.

Thanks for your business.

Mike

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!