iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

IT'S A SORRY STATE OF AFFAIRS OR I LOST MY RABBIT'

Started by dail_h, May 30, 2003, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dail_h

I n addition to pretending that I'm in the sawmill buisness,I also pretend that I farm some,5-6acres of gourds and indian corn.Nrver had any trouble with gourd sprouting,but this year nada nothind zip .Spent most of this afternoon dumping pots and trying to find new seed,time running out.Sent seeds to a guy in the middle of the state,his didn't come up either,bought seeds from seedman,they didn't come up I dunno.The old guy that I got my big big gourds from ain't got no seeds left .Maybe i'll plant some sunflowers just cause they're pretty
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

dail_h

Shoot, I forgot to put in the foot in the topic spit >:(
      Volume Discount At ER

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bibbyman

Dail_h, there had to be a FOOT someplace because the story kind of got up and walked off... ???
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Patty

So..., where is the rabbit?   Did it eat the seeds or did it lose it's foot. You gotta explain these things to me, I'm just a little slow these days. :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Jeff

I think that in all actuality dail_h may have planted rabbit seed. Ya'll know the ones, looks like little brown marbles. You can find 'em under rabbit cages cause those durn rabbit's are always going to seed. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

shopteacher

A friend gives another some of those rabbit seed and tells him there smart pill and to take a few everyday.  ;D The friend does so and comes back and tells the first guy " these things tast like s**t". The first guy  replys" see, your getting smarter already". :D
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

DanG

Well, I don't know nuttin about no wabbit, but I have a little experience with gourds. Dail, if you've been cultivating them with any kind of success in the past, it's some sort of fluke. I've planted them over and over, and never harvested no gourds. Last year, a squirrel planted one for me, about 8 feet inside the shed, under some junk. The pore little thing climbed and searched it's little heart out til it finally got some sun and some water. Once it got there, it promptly occupied about 150 sq ft of my lawn and produced 26 large gourds, all without any assistance from humans.
I can only conclude that you need to stop worrying about the DanG wabbit and get yourself a squirrel. ::)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

dail_h

OK GUYS
   I really messed the whole thing up. What I meant to say in the topic line was that I had lost my rabbits foot Still no luck with the seeds ,maybe I should just eat the rabbit and the squirrel{that don't look right} and forget the gourds.By the way congrats to Fabolia,she didn't have no trouble figuring out what I meant
      Volume Discount At ER

Thank You Sponsors!