How it all works at LogRite

Started by Tam-i-am, April 18, 2008, 04:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

some people have asked to see pictures of the shop and Logrite World Headquarters located in Vernon, CT, so here it goes. (I'll have you know, Kevin already editted out pictures of his messy desk ;D)

This is Weldrite and another welder creating one of our arches.  Below is the aluminum welding station.

Here are 150 handles ready to go to powder coat to be made our favorite color.  Next they get shrink wrapped and loaded into the truck for their journey.

This is Floee Floee II (named after the retired Floee forklift).  This is our shipping manager and truck driver loading the truck.

The LogRite truck which is only complete with its Bubba the Lovesponge mudflaps.  The guys in the shop listen to Bubba every Friday on satellite radio.

This is Weldrite standing in front of the LogRite truck.  He was responsible for finding the truck for us to purchase so he likes to think of it as his. :D

When the tools come back from their journey they are brought to the shipping area to wait for final assembly and packaging.

These are two of the sets of shelves that hold anything from nuts and bolts for assembly to tires, hubs, and winches.  Here one of the guys is seen assembling boxes.

I hope to find those messy desk photos and will post them when I can.

Tam I Am

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

sawguy21

Just came across this, don't know how I missed it first time around. Thanks, that is neat to see.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

blaze83

this is cool,

owning a fetching arch and a couple of peavies, i can appriciate the quality work that is done at the facility......keep up the good work every one 8) 8)

steve
I'm always amazed that no matter how bad i screw up Jesus still loves me

WDH

Tamiam,

I love my new 5 foot cant hook.  I have put it to good use over the Holidays.  I really appreciate the quality that you and your team produce in your products.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Shotgun

Where's Kevin's desk picture?    :D

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Dave Shepard

It's in the How it all works Part 2

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

farmerdoug

Dave, That is her desk with Kevin messing it up while she was gone. ;D
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

dewwood

I am not sure whose desk it is but it sure looks like one I am familiar with here.  The boss is always on me about cleaning up my desk but how would I find anything then?
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

Tam-i-am

What a coincidence that you should post about the messy desk - just yesterday I took some time to clean off all of Kevin's stuff and now you can see the top of my desk.  I wish I had the camera.

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper