iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rust Reaper Poster Award 04/11/08

Started by Jeff, April 11, 2008, 07:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Its been over 3 years, but they are back! Every other Friday we will be giving out The Rust Reaper Poster award! In the future we may choose someone for an insightful post they made, or for helping out another member or perhaps for just giving us all a good laugh.

Then from time to time we will give the award to someone that just looks like they could really really use some Rust Reaper. That's just what we decided to do here to start this series of Poster Awards. :)
On April 09, 2008, 09:21:20 PM A thread was started titled:,

Setting up a Foley Belsaw M-14
It Looks Like HOGFARMER is really goona need some. :D

Congratulations HOGFARMER !

HOGFARMER is the winner of our 1st Forestry Forum's Poster Award of 2008 sponsored by

Congratulation again HOGFARMER

(Send me your mailing address and phone number please!)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dave Shepard

Congrats HOGFARMER! I saw the pic of that mill, I think it will definately appreciate some Rust Reaper. :)

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Mike_P.

Congratulations, HOGFARMER! 

We will ship your Rust Reaper today.  Let us know how it works for you.

Thanks,

Mike

HOGFARMER

My Rust Reaper award arrived today.  I wish to thank the fine folks at Rust Reaper and the Forestry Forum.  Will try it on some farm equipment and let you all know how well it works.  Again THANKS!!!
Manual LT-30

Mike_P.

HOGFARMER:

You are entirely welcome.  When you get a chance to use the cleaner, please let us know what you think of that as well.

Mike

Jeff

That  mike has got that fast shipping thing down to a science!  8)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

tcsmpsi

Congratulations, Hogfarmer!

Good stuff!  I got a package of it from forum auction.

I've only got one significant complaint with the Rust Reaper, Mike.

I must have tried 4 or 5 applications...and it still won't get the 'rust' out of my hair. 
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Mike_P.

At least you've got hair to worry about.  I don't know where mine went, but it's pretty well gone :D  I don't think the Rust Reaper played a role, one way or another.

Mike

tcsmpsi

Well....just so you will know, this is after my third application of rust reaper.  (oh, and also displaying another of my forum auction purchases of J. Brokaw originals)

Rust is still there.

:D

\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

beav39

congrats on the reaper keepus posted on how it works                scot
sawdust in the blood

tcsmpsi

Once again, congratulations Hogfarmer!

Just wanted to mention, I think it a very special gesture that Rust Reaper has committed to the forum.

HOGFARMER

:)I have used the Rust Reaper on several projects, and it seems to be a very good penetrant.  When I run out I will be ordering more.  Again thank you for introducing me to this very fine product.
Manual LT-30

Thank You Sponsors!