iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Potpourri

Started by DouginUtah, April 10, 2008, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DouginUtah

Here is a "feel-good" short story (10 PDF pages):

The Man who Planted Trees

A week or so ago I commented that heating oil , diesel, and Jet fuel; were all about the same. No one corrected me  :o , but I have found out I was mistaken. Heating oil and diesel fuel are nearly identical but jet fuel (Jet A) is the about the same as kerosene--not the same as diesel fuel.

Don't mistakenly type www.utube.com when you mean www.youtube.com , unless you have prurient interests. :D

I've been told that a good virus detection program is avast. Haven't used it myself. Freeware. Google avast.

-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

Dave Shepard

I was told by someone who races jet powered dragsters that jet fuel is kero with a de-icer and an antifungus additive. Found out about the anti-fungus a little to late, found a big mess in the tank come sring time once. Piston, you know who I'm talking about, he's your neighbor. ;)

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Thank You Sponsors!