iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Roller Toeboards?

Started by woodhick, April 06, 2008, 01:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodhick

I have a manual LT40 that I have upgraded ;)  to a hydraulic mill myself.  Added turner, woodmizer clamp, loader, powered backstops.  I want to add the roller toeboards to it now.  I was looking last night and I'm not sure if they will fit or not.  For those with hydraulic mills how close to the main  tube due the toeboards come.  On mine there is a leg mounted right close to the top rail that the toeboard would mount to.  Not sure if it would allow toeboard to swing up or not.  Could anyone take a picture of theirs and post it.  both ends would be nice.   I am going to but the rollers from woodmizer and weld on my own attachment tabs.  Still not sure if I'm going to power them or operate them manually, but need to see if they'll fit first.
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

pineywoods

I added my own, pics in my gallery. I mounted the cylinder horizontally instead of vertical like WM. no welding, bolts on.
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

woodhick

I went back and looked at Plowboys mod.  Looks like there is plenty of room to mount them. 
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

Thank You Sponsors!