iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

february numbers

Started by woodmills1, April 01, 2008, 04:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

Got my last check and mill slip for the month of Feb., check this 21,000+ bd ft delivered for the month.  I only did a little under 70 thou for the whole year last year. 8) 8) 8)
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

ARKANSAWYER

February we got 10 inches of rain and March we got about 18 inches so we can not get logs to cut any thing when it is not raining.   :'(
ARKANSAWYER

woodmills1

It has been really wet around here also, so it has gotten quite muddy.  The new driveway I put in a winter ago has been the saving grace.  Lot of moving and removing logs to keep a clear space but its working.  We still have a lot of below 32 mornings, so many times I can drop in one place in the afternoon after a pickup then move them the next morning on frozen mud.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

MrMoo

All I did in February was move snow. Lots of it. Maybe I need a new driveway too eh.

woodmills1

I am getting ready to put in more new driveway, want to drive in and turn around with out backing up.

Thank You Sponsors!