iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forum Support

Started by Radar67, March 25, 2008, 05:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radar67

The Forestry Forum Support Group would like to invite the Forum members to take part in a Semi-annual operational fund raising drive.  We will keep it open for two weeks.

The Forestry Forum has grown tremendously, significantly increasing the time and effort to operate the Forum.  The money raised will help keep the Forum running, for our enjoyment.

If you enjoy the Forestry Forum and would like to express your support, please make a contribution to keep the Forum the best place in the world to discuss Forestry and Sawmilling.

This is a member-generated initiative.   All donations via check or the new PayPal link will be anonymous. Neither the Administrators, Moderators, Jeff, or the Support Group will know who donated, how much they donated, or even if they donated. We respectfully request that you make NO mention on the forum of whether you donated or not.

You can donate by sending a check to:

The Forestry Forum Fund
P.O. Box 5173
Bloomington, IN 47407-5173

Or, you can support the Forum by making a PayPal contribution by clicking on the new PayPal link on the left side of the Home Page.

If you have any questions concerning the support requests, please contact one of the following individuals via  Personal Message.

Beenthere
WDH
Farmerdoug
Dave Shepard
Radar67

Do not contact Jeff, the admins, or the moderators as they are not involved in this.

Other methods of supporting the forum are by becoming a Sponsor or adding a link to the Shameless Commerce Link on the main page.

Please help support the Forestry Forum.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Radar67

Check out the Food Section for some good recipes while saving energy with some of the ideas found here.

Within three months, this, the newest, board has over 100 topics. That shows the amount of knowledge available to all the members. Please donate to the forum.

Only 12 days left in this support period.

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

Radar67

If you haven't been following, Jeff has a new auction just for members going. Check it out here.

New Auction

We have 7 more days in the current support period. If you have not donated, please consider doing so. If you have donated, thank you for supporting our forum.

Radar67

This will be the final reminder for this period. Please help Support our Forum. Only two more days left in this support period.

If you haven't already donated to the forum, please consider it now.

Did you know there are 27,786 different topics on the forum? That's a lot of knowledge floating around out there for your use.

The Timber Harvest Methods and Equipment is the most viewed to date.

Let's keep our community strong!

Radar67

I just wanted to thank everyone for helping to keep our forum running for our enjoyment. The knowledge and friendships gained from the forum are worthy of our continued support.

A hearty THANK YOU to everyone for making this the greatest forum on the net.

Thank You Sponsors!