iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM CBN Sharpener Arrived Today

Started by Cypress Man, March 12, 2008, 08:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypress Man

My new Wood Mizer CBN sharpener arrived today. 8)  Unfortunately the 5 gallons of oil needed to use it is on back order. :'(  Everything else looks good.  The CBN wheel profile looks exactly the same as a new blades profile.  I cant wait to try it to see if it the blade will actually perform better than on the old sharpener.  Has anyone tried the new CBN sharpener yet?  If so, what has your experience been?  I will keep everyone posted on how it goes once the oil comes in.

Cypress Man
LT70 wide head electric, IC5 Power conveyor, transfer table, Stop and Load Log Deck, Catapiller 360B Telehandler, Cat tl642c Teleloader, Cat TH514 Telehandler, Woodmizer EG400 edger, Logosol PH360 moulder, Extrema 26" Planner, Grizzly 16" dual conveyor resaw, Prentice 285 log loader

sparks

Cypress, you should see your oil today or tomorrow.
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

Cypress Man

Sharpened my first blade with the new grinder today.  Just wanted to say how happy I am with the new CBN grinder.  Simple to set up, use, and the tooth profile stays exactly the same, just how its supposed to.  No more dressing grinding wheels or adjusting as the grinding wheel gets smaller.  If anyone is thinking about changing from the old type sharpeners to the CBN sharpener, it is definately worth it. 8)  Thanks to everyone at Wood Mizer for making things easier on a working man.     
                                                                                                                           Cypress Man
LT70 wide head electric, IC5 Power conveyor, transfer table, Stop and Load Log Deck, Catapiller 360B Telehandler, Cat tl642c Teleloader, Cat TH514 Telehandler, Woodmizer EG400 edger, Logosol PH360 moulder, Extrema 26" Planner, Grizzly 16" dual conveyor resaw, Prentice 285 log loader

MikeH

I was kinda hoping you didn't like it and wanted to sell it :(

Thank You Sponsors!