iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Here

Started by Crawfish, March 12, 2008, 07:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crawfish

I've been reading here for quite some time and I finally joined.

Very excited about being part of future topics.

Reddog

Welcome aboard Crawfish.
Pull up a stump and enjoy yourself.

Crawfish

Dave Shepard

Welcome! Do you have a mill? Work in the woods?  :)

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Slabs

Waaal now there Crawfish, welcome to the menagerie, and no doubt you've noticed that we are a mongrel bunch.  Best bunch of guys I ever hung out with.
Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

Crawfish

I work in the woods as much as possible.  I would live there if I could.....

I cut about 150 cords of hardwood per year and have a pretty decent firewood business.

Crawfish

Quote from: Slabs on March 12, 2008, 08:41:25 PM
Waaal now there Crawfish, welcome th the menagerie, and no doubt you've noticed that we are a mongrel bunch.  Best bunch of guys I ever hung out with.

Yes Sir, I am already feeling very welcome here.

Very much appreciated

beenthere

Welcome from here too, and sure would like some pics of your woods operation. Sounds pretty awesome.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sgtmaconga

welcome home, pull up a chair and prop your feet up
Measure twice cut once

asy

Hiya Craw!

Welcome, but just stay away from some of those southern Gentlemen...  With your name and their frying pans, could be trouble...   ;)

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Crawfish

Quote from: beenthere on March 12, 2008, 10:40:10 PM
Welcome from here too, and sure would like some pics of your woods operation. Sounds pretty awesome.  :)

I will work on some pics.  To be honest we have taken many in the past, but as I look at all of the great pics on here, I believe I need to start......

Carries-Mom

Welcome....you've picked the right place...there are some pretty smart fellers and gals on here...good bunch of people to talk to and get help from.... ;D

Crawfish

Quote from: beenthere on March 12, 2008, 10:40:10 PM

I don't know about our operation being awesome....  Mostly hard labor...... but I like it......

I also don't get to work in the woods very often, as there aren't many forests in my area.  Most of my wood comes from clearing lots (small lots) and storm damage.  Not a lot of trees to block the wind, so when the storms come we normally get a lot of blow downs.

roger 4400

Hi Crawfish ..............A warm welcome from up north.........Have fun..........Roger
Baker 18hd sawmill, massey Ferguson 1643, Farmi winch, mini forwarder, Honda foreman 400, f-250, many wood working tools, 200 acres wooden lots,6 kids and a lovely and a comprehensive wife...and now a Metavic 1150 m14 log loader so my tractor is a forwarder now

Warbird

Roxie

Very pleased to meet ya!   :)
Say when

Coon

Welcome to the cogitating sessions.  We solve many issues here on the forum so no question is to stupid to be asked.  Sometimes it just may take a while before someone answers but guaranteed you will get some very educated opinions and answers here. ;D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

brdmkr

Welcome Crawfish.  As you have observed, we like pics!
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

Thank You Sponsors!