iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

San Diego/Oceanside. Mill owners?

Started by deeker, March 12, 2008, 01:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deeker

My wife and I are going to Camp Pendleton to see our son get a few new medals and his Sgt. promotion.   8) 8) 8)
We would like to find some red palm,  jarrah and marri.  Any chance?  Also furniture makers, anyone that doesnt mind a lot of questions. 

Thanks
Kevin Davis
Ruff Cutts
To those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know.  On an empty C-ration box.  Khe-Sahn 1968

thecfarm

Tell your son I send congrats on his medals and his Sgt. promotion.  8)    8)    8)   is right.  What branch is he in?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Skip

deeker

thecfarm, thanks.  To answer your question,  "The Few The Proud, The Marines".  I am a bit biased.  My dad is a WWII combat vet, 3ID U.S. Army wounded several times.  My son has been in just short of four years.  To and from Iraq as a "Sawgunner".  I was in the Marine Corps only a short time (jimmy carter comes to mind) stateside and peacetime only.  Some of my friends were killed in Beruit in '83. 

Semper Fi

Kevin Davis
Ruff Cutts
To those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know.  On an empty C-ration box.  Khe-Sahn 1968

Thank You Sponsors!