iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Stace has a Case

Started by Jeff, May 18, 2003, 06:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Stacy and I have been working all day in our little woods clearing and making room for parking and such for her up-coming graduation open house. (She says any of you that wants to come is invited, Saturday the 14th of June) Were roasting a pig!

Anyway, I brought a loader home for the weekend to move dirt and pull stumps and she has decided were keeping it. She's hooked on driving big iron now. :D

VIDEO CLIP

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Another photo of Stace boogying down da road.

I think she looks Happy eh?

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

Now, that's fun.  You've done it now!   First you show her a sawmill and now you let her drive heavy equipment. Don't expect her to be a "stay-at-home" housewife now. :D

First thing you know she'll have a  Road Tractor with a big Cat engine and a D9 bulldozer on a flatbed trailer looking for a mountain to level. :D :D

CHARLIE

Tell Stacey CONGRATULATIONS for me!!!  That is quite an accomplishment and I wish her the best in whatever path she decides to take. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Tom

Looks like she's fixing a bunch of paths with that loader, Charlie. :D

Mark M

Boy if someone would have let me drive a big loaded when I was her age I would have pee'd my pants  :D. Congratulations to her on grad-u-matatin.

Mark

Bro. Noble

Way to go Stace! 8)

Mark,

It's no small wonder that you didn't get asked to operate any of them machines :D :D

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Bibbyman

Girls just want to have fun too..

Mary running the CAT 908 we tried out.  She must have sorted 30,000 bf of logs before I got home. Like a 4 year old on a trike.

Had a customer come to pick up lumber yesterday.  I asked Mary to load it as I went to the house for the bill.  The guy say's "She runs the loader?"  I didn't bother to answer as she was already in the Terex and had it fired up. :o
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

whitepe

Kool Stace!!!

Bib,
How did you do that?  All I can get Becky to do
is ride her Harley.    :D

blue by day, orange by night and green in between

Tom

I've got one of them that runs a 555 ford backhoe.  It's her wheelbarrow. :-/ ;D

biziedizie

When Bobcat came out with the 753 with the Kubota diesel I bought one. :) The girlfriend at the time came to the job site at the end of the day and asked if she could try it out. I said no as she's never used one before. Well she said that anyone could operate one so I chucked her the keys, cracked a beer and tried not to laugh.  ;D
  Well she got in it and was looking for the ignition so I told her it was above her head. She fired it up and cranked it up full throttle and pushed the levers forward all the way! Well it went up on it's hind wheels and I guess that freaked her out so she pulled them all the way back and the machine and the  bucket came pounding down to the ground. :o Then she just let go and waited for all the rocking to stop and got out real fast.
  She was white as a ghost and never did ask me if she could drive it again. :)

Steve

Tillaway

I can't get either my wife or daughter to run the tractor, or the mower, or weedeater... hmmm.
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

Thank You Sponsors!