iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Contest Announcement! We have a winner!

Started by Jeff, March 03, 2008, 10:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildflower

Week 8 winner is...... Stumpy
Stumpy I need you to send me your shipping info in a instant message so I can get the forum hat out to you.

Stumpy you have won the following:
A Stump Branch Logging Hat and T-shirt combo, a Forestry Forum hat and a pair of Logrite Gloves.
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

Tombstone

1976 Clark 666B Cable Skidder,Huskie 372, Old Johnny Red Saw, Old Chevy Ton Truck,1972 Massey 20 Tractor, Cutting keeps me sane!

Furby

Soon as this weeks questions are put up! :)

Tombstone

i just meant that when I go to that page it says it isn't working right now? I am new so you will have to bear with me ;D
1976 Clark 666B Cable Skidder,Huskie 372, Old Johnny Red Saw, Old Chevy Ton Truck,1972 Massey 20 Tractor, Cutting keeps me sane!

Furby

Yup, after the questions are up, you'll be able to put in your user name, email addy and answer the questions.
Questions will be up sometime after the show airs, but exactly when is determined by when Jeff and Tammy have time to put them up.
You will have all week to answer, so if they don't get up right away after the show, stop in tomorrow. ;)

Tombstone

K thanks for your help! I appreciate you taking the time!

stumpy

Well thanks a bunch 8) I can't say this is the first time I won something, but it's close.  I guess this is my motivation to finally learn how ta post pictures.
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

thecfarm

Jeff gone,no answers for week 8?
Good job stumpy.Pictures are no big deal to learn how to post.We will help you.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Please bear with us this week. Im in da up working at our property this week. I watched at  Lou's last night and will call Tammy when she gets home from work this morning and walk her through plugging in the new questions into the contest software.  I only have my phone to type with so I havent answered some messages.   

Congrats stumpy.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

stumpy

No problem Boss!  How's the weather up there?
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

Furby

New questions are up for week 9!

ADAMINMO

Man the questions just keep gettin harder.I hope I can keep it up on top. I thought it was over last night , the power went out during some commercials in the middle of the show last night. I thought I was out of it for sure. Came back on a few minute later and I only missed a few commercials. whew!!!! that was too close. Gotta have my Axe Men show or my week don't go well at all. I look forward to Sunday evening!!! 8)  8)  8)

Tombstone

yeah they were a little tough I know I got one wrong for sure but hey atleast I was able to register! thanks for the effort while you were away!

SwampDonkey

Well, at least your playing along.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

Congrats to Lurcherman, The winner for week 9's prizes.   :)

Lurcherman, send me an instant messages with your name and address so we can get your prizes to you. :) :)

Jeff

New questions are up for week 10.  :)

Jeff

Congrats to Furby as winner of week 10!   

We tripped up everyone but one person on this last week, however that one person already has a weekly victory so we had to go to everyone with one wrong for the drawing. Not everyone got the same one wrong of those that missed only 1. In fact 5 different out of the 8 were missed. ;D

Furbster, let me know where you want your prizes shipped to. :)

Jeff

JSNH

Edger Boy with the Stump Branch hoodie. Thanks he is so proud of it. Had a great time at the Northeast Forest Expo. and met the Logright crew.

ADAMINMO

Nice job there Edgerboy.  8)  8) Won't be long and he will be runnin that mill and makin you stack the lumber.  :D  :D  :D

Furby

Quote from: Jeff on May 18, 2008, 06:45:57 PM

8) 8) 8) 8)
Thanks! :)

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DR Buck

Quote from: Jeff on May 18, 2008, 06:45:57 PM

We tripped up everyone but one person on this last week, however that one person already has a weekly victory so we had to go to everyone with one wrong for the drawing. Not everyone got the same one wrong of those that missed only 1. In fact 5 different out of the 8 were missed. ;D

Furbster, let me know where you want your prizes shipped to. :)

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Jeff

This weeks winner is and congratulations to.....

Sunfield Hardwood!

Forget if I have it already or not, so send me yer contact information!  :)

Never Mind. Tammy has it. :)

Jeff

New questions are up. Sharpen yer pencil and start scratchin yer head.  smiley_smug01

You might need a couple three pencils this week...

Thank You Sponsors!