iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Who's going to Northeastern Forest Products Expo?

Started by Dave Shepard, February 23, 2008, 09:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Shepard

I tried to find the Northeast Forest Products Equipment Expo, but no luck. It used to be held alternatively between Springfield, MA, and Bangor, ME. The web address I had is no longer. :(

Dave

edit: link below, thanks Brian_Rhoad!
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Brian_Rhoad

It's going to be in Essex Junction, Vermont this year. May 9-10

www.northernlogger.com

Dave Shepard

Thanks for the link! So, who's going to be there? I should be going, but I've got to figure out where the DanG place is first. :D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Tim L

Do the best you can and don't look back

stonebroke

Vermont not's that big You will be able to find it.

Stonebroke

Dave Shepard

Yeah, but it can take a surprisingly long time to get anywhere up there. In fact, we go all the way to Hoosac NY, then to VT, much quicker. ;)

Dave

stonebroke

That's cause Vermont doesn't have any roads that go anyplace.

Stonebroke

Snag

I plan on going on Friday.  I would like to do an overnight and go Saturday also, but Little League season is upon me. 

Captain - you going to be set up there this year?  Would be a good time for me to get some supplies from ya.

Captain

I WILL BE attending, I WILL NOT BE setting up a vendor display.  I am happy to bring anything folks may want or need.  I'll be staying in the Barre area with my folks.

Captain

Dave Shepard

I think we need to come up with a Forestry Forum contact procedure. ;D I don't know which day I will be there (assuming I can make it there). It would be great to do both days, but I am figuring 4 hours travel. I liked Springfield better, 1 hour travel. ;) I am hoping to meet as many members as I can at the show! 8)

Dave

thecfarm

I'll wait for it to come to Bangor next year.I'm probaly about 4 hours away too. I say this every year,go to this event,if you have never been to one.I've been trying to get my boss at work to go to Bangor the last 2 times.He always has a reason not to go.I know if he went once there would be no more excuses not to go.It's quite the place to see things in motion and not just sitting there to be looked at.Last year at Bangor I got to see a CBI chipper in motion,1000hp.

This thing really got the attention of people attending when they fired it up.There should be all the major brands of sawmills there too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Russ

They have some classes on Friday but I lost the paper work they sent me. I don't see anything on the website. Can anybody post or email me a copy ? Thanks Russ

Tim L

I'm going on Friday . Lord willing and the creek dont rise !
Do the best you can and don't look back

Russ

They emailed me a pdf file for the classes being held on Friday if anybody is interested.
See you there. :)
https://forestryforum.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10325/2008_expo_registration_form.pdf

Craig

Craig Martin
C.S. Martin Forest Contracting
Life, Liberty and Justice For All.
(This includes Americans)

Dieseln2stroke

Hoping to make it on Friday. Never been to the show before...Just wondering if they just have vendor booths, or will I be able to purchase items?Thanks
If guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Aroostooksawyer

Lots vendor booths and things to buy bring a bankroll.

Engineer

I went two years ago, it was a lot of fun even with the rain, but I can't this year.  Too much going on that weekend. 

Captain

I'll also be there Saturday.  Where will we meet at noon?

Dave Shepard

Jim_Rogers

Quote from: Captain on April 08, 2008, 06:54:27 AM
I'll also be there Saturday.  Where will we meet at noon?
As of right now I was planning on going on Friday, but it may rain Friday, and I won't be there if it's raining. I'll go Saturday.
We usually either meet a the swing mill tent or the Woodmizer tent at noon.....
Dave there usually is several different places at the show to get a burger or hot dog....

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

neslrite

How about the LogRite/Future Forestry Products/Carl Neutzel booth at noon?

I will be there both days and Tamiam will be there Saturday.

Kevin
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

Jim_Rogers

What's your booth number and we can meet there.....
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

neslrite

We will be in booths Y 4 and 5 it across from the sawmill row.

Kevin
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

Vermonter

Wiam and I will be there tomorrow (Friday), hope to see you there.
New homestead

Thank You Sponsors!