iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Camera New pics

Started by sawman, February 02, 2008, 02:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawman

Although last Saturday was a bit cool, the sun was a shining and we were a sawing.
Got an order for 4000 bdft of pine 1xwides 16' and under in length.

final results approx 650 bd ft all out of one tree

:)   :)    :)     :)     :)
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

John_Haylow

Nice looking lumber, your off to a good start with your order. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
John
2004 Wood-Mizer LT40HDG28

mike_van

Nice pics! - No snow out there? 
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

sawman

There was no snow last weekend when we did this. But we have snow on the ground today, that is why I had the time to do the picture thing.
Wallenstein FX85

shinnlinger

I was sawing last sunday too, but I had to dig the mill out of the snow first....Maybe time to move south....
Shinnlinger
Woodshop teacher, pasture raised chicken farmer
34 horse kubota L-2850, Turner Band Mill, '84 F-600,
living in self-built/milled timberframe home

zopi

Quote from: shinnlinger on February 02, 2008, 04:48:06 PM
I was sawing last sunday too, but I had to dig the mill out of the snow first....Maybe time to move south....

Put it on skis... ;D

nice pics! thanks! I've got a metric butt ton of pine out here that need sawing...guess I better get busy..
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Don K

Hey Zopi,  Is a metric butt ton the same as what I call a big butt load of pine. :D :D

Did you get the article?

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Lud

A metric butt is what a wife has!
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

shopteacher

Better watch it Lud, or that metric butt might be implanting a rolling pin on that noggin. :D
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

zopi

Quote from: Don K on February 03, 2008, 06:52:23 AM
Hey Zopi,  Is a metric butt ton the same as what I call a big butt load of pine. :D :D

Did you get the article?

Don

a metric butt ton is equal to a country buttload, but is measured in smaller units based on quantities of ten...

Have not received it yet...the setup i have is working well..i just need to make it more professional looking. :D
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

sawman

Wallenstein FX85

beenthere

Interesting video.
Someone apparently had a new camera. :) :)

Wondering here, why some of the youtube video's come out quite clear, and others are so blurry..

Is it similar to downsizing photos on the forum here, where they need to be sized (dimensioned) first and not decreased in file size first??  I've no idea what the limitations are on youtube, and just curious.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sawman

I was wondering about the clarity issue also, the file i have on my computer is much clearer, and that is the one i put on youtube.  ???    ???
Wallenstein FX85

Thank You Sponsors!