iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Whose line is it?

Started by JV, February 01, 2008, 11:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JV

My wife and I just returned home from watching a 2 1/2 hour show with Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood.  Both appeared on the TV show "Whose Line Is It Anyway?".  The show was totally improv with audience participation.  The craziest skit was done with both blindfolded, in barefeet, and walking around on stage with 100 live mouse traps.  Brad got the worst of it and did some fancy dance steps with a lot of exclamations.  Definitely a cure for cabin fever.   :D
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Brad_S.

I loved that show. I don't have cable, so when I visit my out of town sister who has it, I've been known to stay up all night watching Who's Line marathons.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Kevin_H.

one of my favorite shows too, that's some funny stuff.
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

asy

I love that show, unfortunately it's not on here anymore, and when it was the timeslot was horrible (like about 2am!)... 

Thank goodness for VCR's...

My sister is heavilly involved in Theatre Sports, but admittedly I haven't seen her play because we live in different states and I never seem to be there at the right time...

I'd love to do some, too, I think it'd be great fun.

I notice that Wayne Brady from WLIIA has his own show now, "Don't forget the lyrics", which I just LOVE. He's funny and he has the most amazing voice.

I'd love to be a contestant on that show, there are very few I haven't known so far. I knew I have this ridiculously good memory for song lyrics would have to come in handy for SOMETHING, it's just a DanG pity we don't have it here...

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

JV

My wife faithfully watches "Don't Forget the Lyrics".  I don't argue.  We are very fortunate to have an arts center nearby with a theater that brings in nationally known acts.  We get to enjoy a great variety, especially for a small rural community.
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

SwampDonkey

Sometimes the schools here have some sketch comedy, not just high school stuff but different folks that do the circuit around the Maritimes. A lot of it is what I call Newfie humour, and I don't care for it. Rick Mercer is one example on TV.  ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!