iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wood Mizer stationary setup and leg schematic.

Started by Dave Shepard, February 01, 2008, 10:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Shepard

If this should be in the WM sponsor section, could a mod shuffle it down there please?

Does Wood Mizer offer a schematic of the location of the support legs? I run two different WM mills, and one or both of them are going to be converted to stationary, and also will have bed extensions added to them. Also, we will be pouring concrete for them, and radiant tubing looks likely, and I would like to plan it around the legs so we don't drill into the tubing. One mill is a '92 and the other is a '94. Extensions will either be both 24' or one 12' and one 24'. Both mills are LT40s. Thanks.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

gmmills

Dave,

I have them for the mills only. No bed ext.  WM Identificaton  Form 847. Mine is a copy and is pretty light. Not sure how it would scan to download. I can check it out tommorow.
Custom sawing full-time since 2000. 
WM LT70D62 Remote with Accuset
Sawing since 1995

bandmiller2

Dave by all means be sure you put radiant heat tubing in the floor.The mill where I'am part time sawyer [WM lt70 elect.] has radiant floor heat,I built the boiler.You always feel comfortable even when the doors are opened.When your feet are warm your warm,no ice under foot ,all around the cat's pooper. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

MartyParsons

Dave, do you have a manual for the Bed extensions? On page 2, 3, 4 it has the information you are looking for. I have acces to the 97 manuals and have them copied off. Do you have a fax #. I will send you if you do. I am not sure about the scaner thing I guess it may work.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Dave Shepard

Those schematic drawings were exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Marty. :) The boss is looking for a 12 footer, I'll post a wanted.

Dave

MartyParsons

Glad to help, Here in our area we sell 6' extensions and I keep them in stock the 12' and the 24 ' we have only sold a few.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Thank You Sponsors!