iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fred's Toy Trucks

Started by Captain, February 01, 2008, 06:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain

Meet Fred Heim.  I did so last week when I bought my new-used stake pointer.
Fred was working on a new boat in the shop that day...yeah, one of the big 56ft wooden inboards we see and drool over.....but Fred builds some other pretty cool stuff too...check the link.  Warning, it is long...about 20 minutes long....but pretty amazing stuff!!

Captain

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6253734632034016208

metalspinner

I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

breederman

smiley_clapping smiley_clapping  That is amazing!
Together we got this !

CLL

I thought there is no way I'm going to spend 20 minutes watching this, it was amazing. You can have nothing but admiration for someone with that ability.
Too much work-not enough pay.

Tom

Yeah, I kept reaching for the mouse, but couldn't shut it off.

Coon

Wow.  He really loves what he's doing, doesn't he? 8)
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

logwalker

What's bad is I can't even finish my kitchen cabinets. I better go the the shop and get to work!! Joe
Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

bull

Craig, I have to get Josh into that Rig, it would sure beat the hell out of riding in his wheelchair....

Half sized kid in need of a half sized TT !!! @3'2" and 60# 19 yoa, I think he'd fit Just right.....  Mike

isawlogs

For those of us with the super duper less then slow conections , can one of you more fortunate Forumites be so kind as to at least tell us about the goings on during the 20 minutes .... ::) ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Warbird

Quote from: isawlogs on February 02, 2008, 03:07:16 PM
For those of us with the super duper less then slow conections , can one of you more fortunate Forumites be so kind as to at least tell us about the goings on during the 20 minutes .... ::) ;)

The guy builds some amazing 1/2 scale replicas of heavy equipment...  A Peterbuilt semi, a Cat excavator, a Cat dozer, and a Cat front loader.  They all look to be made mostly with wood, with aluminum reinforcement where needed.  The tires on the Peterbuilt are rubber but the tires on the front loader are actually built out of wood.

It's a pretty incredible video, IMO.  If you have a friend anywhere close by with a fast internet connection, it's worth watching.

Captain

Mike, they're all for sale, on Craigslist....

Captain

isawlogs

Merçi  8) 8) 8)  I will be sure to put this one on the look see list .  :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Don_Papenburg

On my computer 16 seconds took 30 minutes to load . maybe someone can pick out a couple of pictures from the vidio to post ???
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Thank You Sponsors!