iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

sticky wife

Started by pineywoods, January 25, 2008, 12:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pineywoods

I'm sitting in the back room looking at FF posts when I hear a frantic call for help coming from the kitchen. Ran around to the kitchen expecting to find some sort of disaster like a gallon of milk spilled on the floor or some similar disaster. Wife is yelling, "get this thing off of me" . Her hand was firmly attached to one of them stick glue mouse traps. She had reached under the cabinet and grabbed it right in the middle of the glue. I was smart enuff to grab it by the edge where there's no glue, but I wasn't smart enough to not laugh  ;D. I might be out of the dog house by next week. ;D
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

DanG

Well, at least you're smarter than me, Piney.  I woulda made her wait till I got the camera. :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Haytrader

And you might not have been able to focus after that.

:D

So piney, how did you get it off?
Haytrader

deeker

Might need a memory laps for your own safety!!!   :D :D 8)  Give her hug and a dozen roses.  You might be able to sleep in the house a little sooner.  That might be why my labradors have such a huge kennel, for my safety when I am falsly accused of laughing at the "wrong" time.

Kevin Davis
Ruff Cutts
To those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know.  On an empty C-ration box.  Khe-Sahn 1968

pineywoods

Quote from: Haytrader on January 25, 2008, 01:22:39 PM

So piney, how did you get it off?
I just grabbed on the edge where there's no glue and pulled hard.  Man, that stuff is some kinda sticky. Almost pulled the skin off her hand.

DanG running for the camera would probably have been inviting an iron skillet beside my head ::)
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Thank You Sponsors!