iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by wudhed, January 23, 2008, 09:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wudhed

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to drop in and say HI! I was reccommended to this site by Bibbyman he has cut some timbers for us in the past and will more than likely do so again in the future!

This is a very interesting informative site you guys have going here!

Thanks,
Derek (wudhed) :D

Proudly building quality timberframes since 1981!

faronskid

5 rugrats = no dull moments here

DanG

Bibbyman actually saws wood?  I thought he was makin' all that stuff up. ;D

Welcome in, Wudhed!
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

thecfarm

wudhed,welcome to the forum.Do you have a sawmill? I see you're in the TF business.Must of got going at a young age.I saw the past pictures that bibbyman posted.Glad to have you as a member.Any friend of bibbyman is a friend of mine.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bibbyman

Welcom wodhed,

Good to see you come up and joined in the conversation.  Lots to see and do here.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Bibbyman

By the way Derek,  Mary does not often read the Forum.  We don't have to tell her everything.  ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

wudhed

Thanks for the welcome everybody! I dont have a sawmill. I have been in the TF industry for about 15 years now! I started out working for my dad helping him at Woodhenge and building his house in our spare time and now I have taken over the company.  8)
Proudly building quality timberframes since 1981!

semologger

Welcome to the forum. I have some inlaws that cut hedge they have a yard. They are from California Mo well the yard is. Ive never cut it but have heard its fun. Have a good one

Thank You Sponsors!