iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Check this out...

Started by Mindy, January 23, 2008, 12:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mindy

Based on your input and support www.stumpbranchlogging.com has changed.  More photos are being uploaded as well as video.  Please stop by and check out our site.  I think you guys are going to really like this.  Sign our guest book to let us know you stopped by.  History Channel says Axe Men will premiere March 9th, 2009

We  really appreciate your input and support.

Mindy
www.stumpbranchlogging.com

Kevin

I've been watching the development over the last couple of days and the transformation is remarkable.

There seems to be an extra o in logging. www.stumpbranchloogging.com

http://www.stumpbranchlogging.com

Nice work Mindy, how did you make the changes?
Were you able to work with what you had or did you have to acquire a different program in order to make the changes?

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mindy

I had to use another program, it was a major headache to transfer everything.  I took lots of pictures and video yesterday.  I went out with the crew for the day.  I have lots of video footage, going to work on that today.  Pictures are slow to upload, so keep checking back will be updating all day.  Thank you all for your support and input.

Mindy

Weekend_Sawyer

Nice evolving site, I would like to suggest an equipment section in your photo pages.
Love to see logging trucks, skidders, forwarders, chainsaws, whatever.

Thanks
Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Mindy

I am putting up epuipment now in various pages, will create photo album for equipment.  THanks for the suggestion.

Mindy

Burlkraft

Mindy...That is coming along nicely  ;D  ;D  ;D

Very nice looking site now    ;)   ;)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Kevin

Mindy, make sure the crew has their safety gear on for the pictures.
They should always have it on when performing any work operation but it's important that it is captured in any pictures posted.

Jeff

Ya, no kidding. Those fellers are going to be high profile so thats important. If a guy posts one picture here without gear for example, its the first thing he generally hears. 

Probably why you wont see to many action shots of me. :D

Kevin

I wish we had that action shot of you hanging upside down on that ladder you made.  :D

Mindy

Hey, if you guys see something thats not right please let me know right away.  I came you guys because you know the industry.  I DO NOT want the public getting the wrong idea, or give a bad impression of logging.

Thanks for all your help,
Mindy

Jeff

Quote from: Kevin on January 23, 2008, 09:34:14 PM
I wish we had that action shot of you hanging upside down on that ladder you made.  :D

Yea, dat a been a good one. :D 

Jeff

Mindy, maybe think about swapping out the music choice.  ;)  This would be a good one.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKSJLop26yI

Mindy

Sooo, you want  logging MTV ie: MELVIN TV  ??? 8)

Kevin

Don't forget the talking Melvinator action figures.

when I get my saw, I'LL BE BACK!

Gary_C

Mindy, that is much better. You should go back and proof read every word for missing letters and miss spellings.

Since you will be getting some not so friendly anti-logging visitors, it would be good to put some emphasis in the front page on the environment like best management practices, benefits of logging, improvements for the forest, and of course income for the landowners. I see you mention those things later, but it would be good to move that up front.

Nice work, but I did not see a place for your picture.  ;D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Mindy

THanks Gary,

You won't see my picture as I am the picture taker!

Mindy

If I had Melvin narrate it would sound like a public broadcast emergency bzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

low_48

Jeff,
Wouldn't have taken you for a Jackyl fan, but thanks for the link! I had a custom woodworking business when that song came out. The shop would stop as the shop radio went to the max. Could you get them for the piggy roast this year? I'd definitely make the drive!!!

Mindy, I can't wait for the Axe Men to start this spring. Thanks for adding the banner to your site. Really nice work on your site.

Jeff

I've made it into a ring tone for my phone. It plays when my Sister calls me. :) I only used the chainsaw solo. :)  Ya gotta remember, I was in high school in the 70's  ;D

Burlkraft

Quote from: Jeff on January 23, 2008, 11:54:26 PM
Ya gotta remember, I was in high school in the 70's  ;D

Oh please, tell us more about your time in the '70's Boss......I was young and innocent then   :D  :D  :D  :D

Jeff

You and I have had these conversations remember?   ;D

beenthere

So we need to pump Burlkraft for that info?  Do you really want us to get his version?  8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Norm

Umm I'm guessing if your memories are anything like my memories of the 70's you don't remember much.  :D

Your site is looking great Mindy, I'm one who turns off the flash sites so this version is much nicer. :)

Burlkraft

Quote from: beenthere on January 24, 2008, 10:11:24 AM
So we need to pump Burlkraft for that info?  Do you really want us to get his version?  8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D

Ya might have ta buy lunch AGAIN to get that info from me   :D  :D    :D

Thank You Sponsors!