iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy New Year

Started by LeeB, January 01, 2008, 12:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeB

A happy new year to all and may the coming year treat you well.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

DanG

Happy New Year to you too, Lee!

I can see how excited everybody is, by all the responses here. ::) :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

JimMoore

Warbird

Happy new year, folks.  I hope each of you are very blessed in 2008.

scgargoyle

Happy New Year to all! I packed it in about 10 PM last night, but the New Year still got here without my help.
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

ljmathias

I didn't make it to midnight awake either but by early morning, lo and behold! It was another day just like yesterday... but maybe I'll be a different, better person this day and this year.  My main resolution is to organize, something I fight with a passion for reasons that are not obvious to me or my wife.  Organize in the house, organize the pole barn/temporary tool storage area, organize my office and business stuff.

So what's your main resolution?

Happy New Year to all!

Lj
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

Cedarman

I also am not one to help the New Year come in.  Bed at 10. Wish you all the best for this year.  We are going to our annual party today at 4 over by 10.  Good food, a few drinks, football, commaraderie. That's the way I like to start the year.

If I don't tell anyone, then no one knows I broke 'em.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

sprucebunny

Happy New Year, everyone  :)

Organize , LJ ??? Can you define that ???  :D I'm a little challanged in that department, too  ::)  :D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

John_Haylow

2004 Wood-Mizer LT40HDG28

tonich

Lud

Happy New Year!! 8) 8) 8)

I am retired TODAY , effective 1-1-08,   WooHoo!!! 8) 8) 8)
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

sawguy21

Happy new year everyone. I did not make it to midnight either but that is o.k. Lud, congratulations on becoming a free man. ;)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Tom

What a beautiful day the New Year has brought.  It came in at midnight with rain, but the sun has chased it away.  What a pretty morning. 

I hope y'all are enjoying it as much as I am. :)

beenthere

Tom
Sure am....18° and light snow in the air..couldn't be better. 8) 8)
Happy New Year to all...
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

LeeB

The only reason I was up at midnight was because I work nights. We are 8 hours ahead of ya'll here at work, so it was a little before 8:00 in the morning here when I posted.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

pigman

LeeB, I suppose since you started the year at your job and if you finish the year back home, this year will be longer for you. :P
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

isawlogs

Bonne et heureuse année a tous , que la santé , la paix , la joie et la prosperitée soit a votre coté tout au long de cette nouvelle année .

Marcel

Happy New Year to one and to all, may health , peace , joie and prosperity be at your side through out this new year .

:) :) :) :) 8)   
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

RavioliKid

Happy New Year, you all!

I just stopped by to make sure you were all behaving yourselves. Things are looking good.

Carry on!
:D
RavioliKid

Tom

Aren't we about due for an update, Rav?  :D

KarenKae

Quote from: isawlogs on January 01, 2008, 05:16:40 PM

Bonne et heureuse année a tous , que la santé , la paix , la joie et la prosperitée soit a votre coté tout au long de cette nouvelle année .

Marcel

Happy New Year to one and to all, may health , peace , joie and prosperity be at your side through out this new year .

:) :) :) :) 8)   

Merci beau coup, mon ami !  Et vous !

It  was so nice to see a little friendly French.  I am from Louisiana and they just don't have any of that here in Arkansas.  No seafood, either.

I was up for the New Year, kinda.  I was reading a book while laying in bed.  My husband had to go to work at 6 am and needed his sleep, so I read while he slept .  HAPPY NEW YEAR!
:P

isawlogs

KarenKae 
    Çela me fait plaisir d'écrire un peut en français , encore plus de savoir qu'il y a des gens ici qui en apprécie l'effort . De quelle partit de la Louisiane viens-tu ???
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

RavioliKid

Tom,

I'd give you an update, but it's mostly "no news is good news." Things are fine here. Dad's in good health, and the beau is still putting up with me. I have a job and most of my health - who could ask for anything more?

How's by you?
RavioliKid

LeeB

Marcel, that reply reads almost enough like spanish that I can tranlate most of it, but if you were to speak it to me I'm sure I wouldn't understand any of it.

Thank You Sponsors!