iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

equipment operators run any kool things?

Started by letsgetitracing, January 03, 2008, 09:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

letsgetitracing

list any of the odd strange new ancient pieces lol of equipment that has been run out there and any kinda story that you can add  from driving tractors where the tires fall off to being stuck in a 65 foot boom when the truck ran out of gas and then wouldn't start (not fun) just stuff like this or anything you can tell us about should be some great reading
Homemade firewood processor, 200 ton log spliter, 322 cat excavator, 966 c cat loader, 3 semis, 11 trailers, 50 ton low boy 12 inch tree chipper 3120xp 394 xp 372 xp 3 365  357 55 rancher 346xp 338xp  stihl 056 mag ms 290 026 echo cs440  4 cs3000's  jonsered 2165 2150

go BIG or go Home

Radar67

Not much to report on the strange, but have some cool things I've drove, rode, fired and such.

I've driven the old Army jeep, gamma goat, M113 APC (Armored Personnel Carrier), and the M2 Bradley IFV (Infantry Fighting Vehicle)

The Bradley - Cummins, VTA-903T, water cooled turbo supercharged 8 cyl, 4 cycle diesel, 600 hp, wieghs in at 25 ton.

I spent several years behind the 25mm chain gun (cannon), the M242 Bushmaster coaxial machine gun, and the twin TOW launcher as the gunner on this vehicle.

Getting ready for the range...

The downfall....you have to clean it after you have all the fun.  :)

Not real experienced with these, but have run a D4 CAT, a rubber track track hoe, standard rubber tire back hoe, and my small tractor.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Burlkraft

Stew wins......Stuff don't git much kooler than that  ;D  ;D  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

letsgetitracing

nope not much better than that  your awesome i am in envy is that a 50 mm wow
Homemade firewood processor, 200 ton log spliter, 322 cat excavator, 966 c cat loader, 3 semis, 11 trailers, 50 ton low boy 12 inch tree chipper 3120xp 394 xp 372 xp 3 365  357 55 rancher 346xp 338xp  stihl 056 mag ms 290 026 echo cs440  4 cs3000's  jonsered 2165 2150

go BIG or go Home

Raider Bill

Stew,
What's that you are holding? Looks like a old style greasegun?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Radar67

The round is a 25mm Armored piercing, I had already loaded the high explosive rounds.

That is the old style grease gun Bill. I "borrowed" it from one of the mechanics. My M16 was a little too bulky for the cramped quaters in the turret. We didn't have the M4s (short version of M16) back then.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Thank You Sponsors!