iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merry Christmas from the Amazon

Started by jim king, December 25, 2007, 09:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim king

Merry Christmas from our Amazonian family to all you and yours.  This photo is from yesterday .  It is a tradition here to give the employees a Christmas basket on Christmas Eve with all types of things they would not normally buy plus a chicken and a bottle of champagne so every one has a nice Christmas dinner.  A very simple thing but one of the most appreciated things you can do here.  Have a good one.

Hi-Country Orange

Onthesauk

Merry Christmas to you Jim and all the rest of your people.  You need to know how much I have enjoyed your posts this last year.  So much fun to read how things are done elsewhere.  And very impressed with what you are doing down there.
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

sgtmaconga

Merry christmas to all of them from my family
Measure twice cut once

Mooseherder

I like the Ceiling work in the photo Jim.  What is it?

jim king

Mooseherder:

The joists here are on one  meter spacing as our snow load is a little light.  It is simply tounge and groved cross hatched one meter square in each direction.

Jeff

Jim, I overlooked this somehow.  Merry Christmas to you as well. I too have thoroughly enjoyed the glimpses you have been providing for us from your world. Thank you.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

Merry Christmas Jim and family, friends and employees down in the Amazon basin. I to appreciate getting a glimpse from all corners of the globe.

Keep your stick on the ice dirt.  ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!