iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday Bruce and macurtis

Started by Tom, April 23, 2003, 10:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Bruce (44) macurtis (57)
Bruce, to those new to the forum, has been a right colorful member.  He burst on the scenes with a diatribe of immense size that baffled and overwhelmed us to the point of frustration.  Once his enthusiasm was contained somewhat and we understood more of what he was talking about, we enjoyed a very educational and entertaining relationship.  Bruce has physical infirmities that prohibit his getting out as much as he wishes but he still hunts, enjoys the out-of-doors and is a prolific writer.  He's not been around in a while and I kinda miss him.

Macurtis is a trip.  I met him at the WM 20th anniversary party in Indiana and we enjoyed some fanciful conversation as we sat behind the Forestry Forum desk. Mike became a member as he was new to his woodmizer and ask many questions on it's operation as well as many on running the sawmill business.  A lot of the conversation at the anniversary party had to do with his complimentary remarks about the good advise he got here.  Many of his questions prompted the lengthy explanationws that you will find in the knowledge base.  I miss macurtis too and have wondered what may have happened to him.  I have emailed him on several occasions and gotten no reply.  If anybody knows, please tell me.

Mike and Bruce are good members who we seem to have lost.  I wish them well and wish them back.

johnjbc

Happy Birthday Bruce and Macurtis   ;D ;D
LT40HDG24, Case VAC, Kubota L48, Case 580B, Cat 977H, Bobcat 773

Fla._Deadheader

Maybe we need to get a posse up and see what happened to these members?? ;D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Thank You Sponsors!