iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Worried in Michigan

Started by jbeat, November 17, 2007, 08:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbeat

A few months ago I replied to a post started by someone in Michigan about a concern they had about something that I can't rember. Any way, my reply was "you Michiganders have nothing to worry about except Nov.17th 2007". Now that today is over you may continue to worry about that which I don't rember. Hopefully, for your peace of mind, you have also forgotten. GO BUCKS !!!
John B

WH_Conley

Sounds like one worry over with. ;D
Bill

oakiemac

I'm kinda worried that I don't know what you are talking about. ???
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Haytrader

I think football is the key word here.
Haytrader

TexasTimbers

14 - 3 kind of worry he is talking about maybe.

Same thing happened to the Oki Sooners last night. The Texas Tech Red Raiders knocked them out of the running for the  National Championship for all intents and purposes. My sentiments about this upset are illustrated below.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Now as for Michingan I would not worry too much Wolverine fans. I believe, and correct me if I am wrong, that y'all have the winningest record in the history of college football. I doubt you will stay down long.

The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

rbhunter

Depends on how many times a year they have to play Ohio a year.  :D
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

Thank You Sponsors!