iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cutting walnut on Nov 20

Started by Sparty, November 07, 2007, 06:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparty

I know I don't post much, but....I would like to get to know any of you guys/gals.  I have my sawyer coming out with his woodmizer to saw up about a dozen walnut logs on tuesday, november 20.  If anyone wants to come to the Tecumseh/Clinton area of Michigan, I'll make sure you get lunch and entertainment...and possibly even a little work!   I've got some small logs, several crotches, and a few from 26" to 36" diameter.  I've got one thats 41" dia, but thats gonna wait for a peterson slabber.  We've got a few small stacks of lumber that you can take a gander at and even take a souvenier.  If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you an address or direction.  I'll post pictures from the day.

getoverit

I sent you a PM. I may be able to help you find some stackers for the day. If you decide to sell any of this, please let me know.
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Sparty

yes, i've kept you in mind.  None of my honey locust is good for you needs, but some of this walnut should be good for you.  I'll let you know how much q-sawn we get out of it.  Do you buy green?

getoverit

yes I do. ALso, I think I have at least one guy that wants to come help you stack boards for the day. Shoot me an e-mail address in a PM and I'll put you in touch with him. He may also turn out to be a good buyer of your woods too. He said he lives about 30 mins away from you.
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Thank You Sponsors!